Bynum has MCL tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

corey

Reaction score
Exactly Mexi. This injury has nothing to do with being injury prone. This could happen to anyone in the league guys. The thing about this injury, he won't come back with the same confidence. He'll be way to worried about getting injured again. Like he was before he started to be relaxed this season...

But Bynum does need to start playing like Kareem if he wants his knees to last. He's jumping around and doing to much unnecessary movement.

He'll be out for a little bit. I think we're going to last at 1st but with Boston and Cleveland coming up, who knows.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He is injury prone now. His knee was injured twice. It was a freak accident, but now he is prone to injury.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His knee - > His knees. It's the other knee, only a MLC tear. It heals on its own. First injury was just an accident, and that had no effect at all on his stellar play as of late. This is just another freak accident. The only real problem is his psych'. Since both of his knees have now been injured, he might start thinking about it, and it could take a while before he started playing like he did before he went down.... or maybe he shouldn't. Both times he went down were times when he was playing really well.

If it was the same knee as last year, maybe, but it wasn't.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
his psych' is really good too. he had an interview session in NY today. really high spirits, laughing, wearing headphones
i'll look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%