Burress: 'F*ck You'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Plaxico Burress, released Friday by the Giants amid an ongoing gun-possession case in New York, cursed out a police officer in Florida during a recent traffic stop, telling the cop he was going to be in trouble because Burress knew the sheriff "personally," the New York Post has reported.

Burress, who faces a 3½-year prison sentence on the gun charge, replied to the each of the officer's questions and commands with an "[expletive] you" during the stop, the newspaper reported, citing police.

Broward County Deputy Sheriff Donald Harris pulled Burress over around 10:30 a.m. on March 18 for speeding on Interstate-95 near Fort Lauderdale, the Post reported. Harris opened the door of Burress' black 2008 Toyota Sequoia when the officer couldn't see inside the player's SUV.

"[Expletive] you," Burress said, according to the Post. "You can't open my [expletive] door."

Burress, who the police report said was driving like "he was going to kill somebody," was issued a $150 speeding citation, his fifth traffic ticket in Florida in the past month, the report said.

According to the police, a "violent and aggressive" the 31-year-old Burress was asked to get out of his car in order to be checked for weapons.

"You're going to hear about this by the end of your shift," said Burress, who has a house in South Florida, as he returned to his car, according to the newspaper report.

Burress also received tickets for going 60 mph in a 45-mph zone, improper tags, improper lane change and improper window tinting on March 1, the Post reported.

His gun-possession case was adjourned last Tuesday until June 15.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
More bad publicity for Plaxico. He really needs to learn when to stop

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im done with him. I stuck through with him all throughout his career, but this is enough. His lateness to meetings, the gun charge, the unwillingness to re-structure his contract, and now this......

Character reflects leadership and this type of character we dont need in our locker room. Goodbye Plax, you ruined an opportunity at becoming a legend in New York sports history.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what a waste of talent.. and quite possibly sperm

VC15

Reaction score
I agree with FS, this just killed any hope that I had left for Burress.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
the NFL doesn't need him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%