Boozer to Bulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd rather keep Kirk and Tyrus than get Boozer... Dealing Kirk leaves us with no backcourt depth.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You'd get Blake, or Webster/Outlaw. And you guys signed Pargo.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You'd get Blake, or Webster/Outlaw. And you guys signed Pargo.
Pargo is nothing special... I guess I just feel wierd going from a backcourt of Rose, Salmons, Hinrich and Gordon to a backcourt of Rose, Salmons, Pargo and whoever.

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
Lindsay Hunter if they actually played him, still dont get why they dont. Was pretty cool seeing Boozer on the cover of the newspaper this morning.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Trail Blazers extended an offer to restricted free-agent forward Paul Millsap on Friday, according to sources.

The offer is worth between $32-$36 million over four years, and signifies that Portland isn't willing to wait for possible trades.

With that said, the Blazers are expected to continue pushing for a trade involving power forward Carlos Boozer.

Utah will have a week to match the offer, which is believed to include a substantial signing bonus in hopes that the Jazz won't do just that.

Via ESPN

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah they will. Portland will have to give more than that.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
It includes a signing bonus though so we'll see how desperate they are to keeping him cause their already over the cap and will have a hefty luxury tax if they can't clear space by trading Boozer.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A three-team deal that would have sent Carlos Boozer to Chicago appears dead, but Utah is still talking to clubs about the forward.

The Jazz are talking to "multiple teams," according to the Deseret News. Conversations have reportedly increased as Utah attempts to shed salary so that they can afford to match the offer sheet Paul Millsap signed with the Blazers.

Chicago, Miami, Detroit and New York all remain potential landing spots for Boozer, according to the Deseret News.

"There's a lot, obviously, and for all the right reasons," general manager Kevin O'Connor said when asked about how many conversations he's had in recent days. "They look at us and say, 'Maybe we can get so-and-so, maybe we can get so-and-so.' We're listening, and talking to everybody. There's a frenzy right now about it, and I think it will slow down a little bit."

The team would not address a rumor that Boozer has requested a trade.

"I don't want to go there. That's not fair to Carlos, and that's not fair to us," O'Connor added. "But what I would say is that those two (Boozer and Millsap) have played together last year and the year before, and played fairly well together."
Iva said it beforem Id like to see Boozer in a Knicks uni. Ive always liked his game. If he leaves so be it, if he resigns so be it.

Detroit has been said to have turned down a Prince for Boozer deal, but Miami or Chicago needs him the most being that if either were able to get him they would probably both be catapualted into the top 4.

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
What I dont understand is what would New York or Detroit give up? I know Utah wants to rid of Boozer and fast, but i'd assume they want something of value in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%