Best HB in NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Of course you had to quote your own self you ego maniac jkjk. Ok dude im not hear to make enemies. I agree with some of what you say just not all alright. We can all just agree to disagree right.
Oh no...you will be reminded of how wrong you are with every huge play AP has all season long.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I just read the rest of this and whoever it was that said Marion could be mentioned in a top 5, I agree. But, if he had more breakaway speed to go with his running style, he'd be higher IMO.

And don't sleep on TC. :D

WCorpZ

Reaction score
lol ok ok i give you that, i am murphy's law everything i just said will be wrong and you will tell me how wrong i was. Its only right, right. But as long as u got no serious problem with me right.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LJ will put himself back in the top 10 rb discussion this season.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jamaal Charles is really good. He's just fumble prone and im not sure he is a every down back. Im sure LJ will have a comeback year. BTW I love the t jack sig.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jamaal Charles is really good. He's just fumble prone and im not sure he is a every down back. Im sure LJ will have a comeback year. BTW I love the t jack sig.
Just put up a better version for all the h8trs

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
LJ will put himself back in the top 10 rb discussion this season.
i really doubt it. i've been waiting for that dude to getback on the map the last couple years, but he hasn't been ableto do <Censored>.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really doubt it. i've been waiting for that dude to getback on the map the last couple years, but he hasn't been ableto do <Censored>.
He's always riddled with injuries and he doesn't give a damn. Not a good equation there.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
He's always riddled with injuries and he doesn't give a damn. Not a good equation there.
lmao yeah exactly.

oh and maybe ur sig is pushing it a little? hes not exactly proven to be anything more than average really. being considered a "poor man's michael vick" isn't exactly good considered michael vick was just an above average (barely) quarterback to begin with.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I watched some of the Vikings game today and AP is just amazing to watch. He has patience and f/cking explodes through the hole. He doesn't full on go at defenders he more deflects them and keeps going with his balance and speed.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
1. Adrian Peterson
2. LaDanian Tomlinson
3. Brian Westbrook
4. Michael Turner
5. Steven Jackson

If healthy, of course.
Agree 100%

Also, he is not in the Top 10 yet, but in a couple years, I wouldn`t be suprised to see Kevin Smith up there. Either Top 5 or Top 10. He`s in about 12th-16th range right now, imo.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Off topic, but AE that sig is hilarious lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't get it. Cuz I think he's below average and I'm not a racist.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jackson has only got the "poor man's Michael Vick" title b/c he looks a lot like him. He is super athletic, has some speed and a cannon for an arm. Those 3 are what most black NFL quarterbacks do feature however...Jackson can throw from the pocket. Unlike Michael Vick, Jackson is as his best while inside the pocket as opposed to scrambling. My heart stops when he leaves the pocket and start looking to throw.

Jackson was victimized by horrible play calling last season but if it weren't for his play during the 2nd half of the season...we would of never won the division. So much invested into the kid already and he has proven himself to win games. His biggest hurdle now is playing under serious pressure and staying smart in clutch situations.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Agree 100%

Also, he is not in the Top 10 yet, but in a couple years, I wouldn`t be suprised to see Kevin Smith up there. Either Top 5 or Top 10. He`s in about 12th-16th range right now, imo.
Yea, even though we have a nasty o-lone he had a really nice year last season. Once we get a nice o-line he can be a beast.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Jackson has only got the "poor man's Michael Vick" title b/c he looks a lot like him. He is super athletic, has some speed and a cannon for an arm. Those 3 are what most black NFL quarterbacks do feature however...Jackson can throw from the pocket. Unlike Michael Vick, Jackson is as his best while inside the pocket as opposed to scrambling. My heart stops when he leaves the pocket and start looking to throw.

Jackson was victimized by horrible play calling last season but if it weren't for his play during the 2nd half of the season...we would of never won the division. So much invested into the kid already and he has proven himself to win games. His biggest hurdle now is playing under serious pressure and staying smart in clutch situations.
He also needs to suffer through the fact thath is play last year got them to the playoffs, and then he got replaced by a 40 year old man who already has rib issues.

WCorpZ

Reaction score
That must hurt, atleast he isnt dealing with the pennington issue. U know being abandoned after favre came. I have faith for Jackson as a pocket QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%