Best HB in NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Which HB in the NFL such as Adrian Peterson, LaDainian Tomlinson, Reggie Bush, etc is the best in the NFL?

Discuss.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not Reggie lol, but I think/hope that was an example.

I'd say AP.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
im going with AP. I'd consider Jones Drew because hes great at receiving also, but I need to see him have the full starting job before I can consider him. He's shown a lot, but hes been splitting carries his whole career. Now that Tayor is gone, it's time for him to step up.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson...guy is a freak. If you've played the game you can appreciate how much of a force he is.

VC15

Reaction score
AP is overrated. The league has him figured out and I wouldn't expect another 1,000 yard season from him honestly. Best TB right now IMO could go to a variety of players.

WCorpZ

Reaction score
AP wats wrong with everyone look at LJ everyone said he was going to be good right but now hes a dud we will just have to wait and see, I say Turner is the best.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did you just say you don't expect ap to get another 1,000 yard season? Come on dh lets be realistic. I expect better of you. Barring injury 1,000 yards will be easy for him

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
no one wants to give Brandon Jacobs some love? he has defenders scared every time he runs the ball.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I love Jacobs, but he's not the best HB in the league. He's up there though.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Tashard Choice.
[/discussion]

nah probably AP but Michael Turner is close.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson is a great running back but I'm going to go with Michael Turner. Michael Turner is just a beast.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd also go with Peterson, but Turner would be a close second.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I like Earnest Graham alot from Tampa.

He led the NFL in yards over forty yards before his injury; although, I'd have to say that if you take Peterson without the fumbles he would be number three.

Jacobs comes in as my number two, I mean look at this bastard; who would want to (attempt to) tackle that? Not me.

Oiler35

Reaction score
1. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings

He's looking to put on 10 pounds, and the man breaks as many tackles as anyone.
In 16 games last season, AD had 1,760 yards (most among running backs) and 10 touchdowns (7th in the NFL). Not to mention with Brett Favre in, he will be getting more receptions, and that would most likely lead to more receiving yards. However, if the Vikings become more pass heavy (which I doubt, I mean, look at their WRs) then his stock might go down.

2. Michael Turner, Atlanta Falcons

After finally coming out from LaDainian Tomlinson's shadow, Turner was second in the league in rushing yards and TDs, as well as total yards, and TDs. Unfortunately, Matt Ryan is now a sophomore, and will most likely be passing more often. Michael will still be one of the top halfbacks in the NFL.

3. DeAngelo Williams, Carolina Panthers*
You might be wondering "SG, why'd you put a star beside DeAngelo's name?". Well, this is why. In the first half of the season, D-Willie was flat, mostly because of the rookie running back, Jonathan Stewart. Now, he's back, and will most likely see more carries. I'd assume instead of 50-50, they carries would now be about 60-40 in DeAngelo's favor.

4. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars

Ah yes, Mo Joe-Drew. See, here's the things. Fred Taylor is gone, but we haven't seen if Jones-Drew is capable of seeing 30+ carries a game. This will play a strong role on why I'd avoid him. Top 5, yes. Top 3, hell no.

Best of the Rest
Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
Steve Slaton, Houston Texans
Steven Jackson, St. Louis Rams
LaDanian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers

VC15

Reaction score
My official list:

1: Michael Turner
2. Maurice Jones Drew
3. Brandon Jacobs
4. DeAngelo Williams
5. Adrian Peterson

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
1. Michael Turner
2. Brandon Jacobs (no biased)
3. Adrian Peterson
4. Maurice Jones-Drew
5. DeAngelo Williams
6. Derrick Ward (though I hate him now)
7. LaDainian Tomlinson
8. Steven Jackson
9. Matt Forte
10. Reggie Bush (he has some qualities that any team could use, and like MJD he was splitting carries w/ Deuce)

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I do sense some bias if jacobs is over ap. I can understand michael turner over ap. But brandon jacobs idk about that. Reggie bush has no business being on the list at all. He's not a top 10 rb at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%