Ben Wallace calling it quits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, he is the only consistent scorer we have though. If we got rid of him, and didn't bring in a scorer I'd say <Censored> Dumars.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rip for Kaman, get it the fuck done.
We can then sign Boozer and maybe say Trevor Ariza or maybe try to get Andre Miller or Bibby if they opt. That way Stuckey could really explode by playing the 2 guard spot. We could also sign Walter again or look at some other decent SF's I'd also like to see us move Amir for Sean Williams.

Bibby/Andre
Stuckey/Draft
Tay/Afflalo/FA
Boozer/Maxiell/Amir
Kaman/Kwame

It's all a dream though, but to get Kaman we could include our 4 2nd rounders.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe, I certainly don't want Bibby though. I love Miller though.
Pistons NEED to draft a athletic small forward/shooting guard if we did pick up Miller. If we bring back Herrmann I'm quitting on this franchise lol.
I think Kaman is easier to get then you think. With Griffin going to LA they have too many big men. They have to dispose some.

IDK, I just hate the idea of Rip not playing in Detroit anymore.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he does call it quits, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a PJ Brown or Joe Smith role and get signed to a team for the playoffs

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rip could net us Kaman though, but LAC is soooo high on Eric so it's doubtful. And NOH doesn't want to trade Tyson for a player who will help but has 3 years longer on his contract.
Face it, we are screwed again this season.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm telling you, bring back Big Ben just to give the fans something to watch this season.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bring him back for 14mill o_O
He doesn't want to leave the money on the table and the Cavs might not give a buyout..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, we should trade for him.
14 million expiring to add what we have now <3

Then sign Bosh, Wade, and LeBron.
Haha.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trade what our 1st lmao, that would be kewl lol.
next season, we'd have like 38mill LOL

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha.
But after thinking about it, I love the idea of signing Miller and Boozer. I think those 2 could work well together. Maybe draft Mullens or someone. Have Stuckey play off the bench but given starter minutes.

I don't know, we have quite a few things to do.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we do that, we need a C still. Kwame would be decent starting but we would deff need depth.
Either way, Miller/Rip/Tay/Booz/Kwame plus our ify bench is still only a 6 or 7 seed.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys are fukking dreaming this isn't 2k9. Dumars fukking sucks.Nobody wants to play in detroit. Miller will either resign with us or go to miami. Your best bet is to resign sheed. Draft lawson or maynor.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lawson won't do jack shit. Young I'm soooo sick of your hating. And if you can read you would see I said it's a dream and Dumars won't do jack.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not hating. Im being realistic. This squad was broken up way too late. Your team is washed up except for stuck. You guys have to build around him. Trade rip for kaman like you said. Sign boozer and throw a contract at ricky davis and see if he bites. And try to steal somebody like jermain taylor in 2nd round. I would keep tay.

PG-Stuck
Sg-ricky davis
Sf-Tay
Pf-booz
C-kaman

You got scorers in booz,ricky and stuck. Defensive players in tay and kaman.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only reason I want a PG now is cause I think Stuckey will do better at the 2 like Wade proved his second season.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know you like that lineup pugz don't lie. Just admit it. And joe d could make it happen.

Id keep him at the 1. He has a advantage there. No other point guards aside from shaun have his height advantage if he is eally 6'5. And another thing that helps wade is that wade is a better athlete than stuck. Wade athletic ability allows him to flourish. Not so say stuck isn't a great athlete.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know all that, but he still trys to score more then pass and that's what he's better at. And I'm really not sure how good Ricky would do lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You like it pugz. Ricky is at least good for 15 points a game. And it its not like rip is a amazing scorer. And I would look into drafting james johnson if I were you guys. He's 6'7 and 257. He's one of the few guys I think that could d up bron.

Ricky and stuck and tay would beast. And you know it pugz. Give me my credit. The lineup is realistic and is cheap.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It is more real, but still the hard part is getting Kaman who if you can't tell I'm in love with.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LAC has to move one of their big man. You guys can get kaman or camby. All joe d has to do is make a smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%