Beasley to the Grizz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Conley was in this years draft, he probably would have gone 6th. And I would have been pissed.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's solid but overated cuz he got to play with oden. He's cool but i'm with you he always seemed overated to me.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I don't get why Heat don't try Wade at PG. He can play there. Or maybe they can draft Mayo and put him at PG. I think he has good enough handles to play there.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They played Wade at PG many times... And he was near the top in TOPG.

He said he wants to receive the ball at half court... Meaning he wants a PG.

I said Conley was the 2nd best PG, not 2nd pick overall......

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade can play PG, but wouldnt be as efficient IMO

He played it his first year, but he just isnt a PG. He's a 2 guard, with PG abilities.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He played PG from 7th-12th grade he can play point.In tim floyd system he was more of a two with hackett being the point.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yankees and dez took the words right out of my mouth. Wade in no way is a PG, while Mayo has the ability. I would love to somehow get him and another player (preferably a C) if we do trade Beasley. Right now, that's what it looks like.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All you guys hatin on Conley shame shame. He didn't get a whole lot of time most of the season, he was hurt for the first half, then split time with Lowry and Crit. But when he did get time he did pretty well. And he's only going to get better.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ive never really been sold on him.

Not just b/c of this past year, Im talking about while he was at Ohio St. as well. Im sure he'll become a very good player, but I was just saying he wouldnt be the #1 PG anyways, and IMO wouldnt be #2, or 3.

Ill put it like this, if Augustin was 6-3, he would be a top 5 pick, then only real knock on him is his height, and Idc about height, its not a big deal anymore.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ive never really been sold on him.

Not just b/c of this past year, Im talking about while he was at Ohio St. as well. Im sure he'll become a very good player, but I was just saying he wouldnt be the #1 PG anyways, and IMO wouldnt be #2, or 3.

Ill put it like this, if Augustin was 6-3, he would be a top 5 pick, then only real knock on him is his height, and Idc about height, its not a big deal anymore.
#1 PG for what???A team he certainly would be the #1 PG for a team. If your not talking about a team then what the heck are you talking about? Because he obviously isn't in this draft, so we shouldn't be talking about IF he was in this draft.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#1 PG for what???A team he certainly would be the #1 PG for a team. If your not talking about a team then what the heck are you talking about? Because he obviously isn't in this draft, so we shouldn't be talking about IF he was in this draft.

LOL

earlier in the topic, Yankees and myself were talking about if he was in the draft.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol ah thats what I get for not reading clear through.

Anyways, pretty pointless to be discussing if he was in this draft....I mean really.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol ah thats what I get for not reading clear through.

Anyways, pretty pointless to be discussing if he was in this draft....I mean really.
The only reason it came up was b/c Yankees said he thinks last years draft was deeper then this years, so I brought up the point of Conley not being the #1 ranked PG if he was in this draft.

But there really isnt a point of him being discussed as if he was in this years draft, I was just tryna make a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%