Bears To Look At Vick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no, but I dont believe that its that bad. Its in regards to the team's decision to look into acquiring this player, and people are voicing their concerns about this in regards to his actions. How is that wrong?
Because we already dicussed this and it got out of hand. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH IT!
Your the freakin' mod, so I'll stay out of it.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
no Im glad your voicing your opinion on it Hova. I dont recall being around when it got out of hand. I might have posted my opinion at times, but this is still in relation with the topic thats why I defended it. YOur right, we cant let it happen again.

Dont step away from it, you have way more authority over me

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
and I didnt say dogs are different than cows. Im saying you used me not being a vegetarian against me, I said we dont eat dogs. If we ate dogs for a living, then yes, use that against me. We eat cows for the sake of survival, for nutrients, etc. We dont throw them in cages to attack each other till they die.

there is a difference between survival of the fittest and watching animals kill each other for the sake of enjoyment.
How about people who hunt for fun?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
im done arguing about this. If you want to argue about the difference between haenous crimes and eating cows and hunting then create a topic about it in the General Discussion.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im a vegetarian, but it doesn't matter. I can somewhat come halfway with people who aren't. Hunting and fishing has gone on forever and has helped people survive, so I won't go off on you for that. But whenever you abuse and fight dogs for money as if they are toys, I'm sorry. GTFO Vick

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So we allow players like Adam Jones, who shot a HUMAN to play and we give him all the chances in the world, but we wont give Vick a chance back in the league, when he killed dogs... I believe the man he was accused of shooting (more then likely did), is paralyzed. Vick deserves a 2nd chance like everyone in the league gets.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope so.

BTW my dad has a friend that works at the prison vick is at. He said the bears have been sending him stuff the whole time he's been locked down.
Didnt i fukking call it.

And I hope he gets another shot. Vick is still one of my favorite players.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
Yea i agree he commited a horrible crime but i agree with what elcheato said everyone deserves a second chance and that you shouldn't turn a player away cause of one bad decision when he has great talent.

Chiefwahoo

Reaction score
WOW!How stupid would the Bears be to do this?Ron Mexico is one of the worst QB's I've seen play,he's decent running back but that's about it.Glad I have Sunday ticket

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Didnt i fukking call it.

Haha, I thought of that post as soon as I saw the topic title lol.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Didnt i fukking call it.

watch it. J's made over a dozen warnings about this.

i hate to be the a-hole but i just wanna let you know...
-------------------------------
as for Pac Man, he shouldnt have been let back in the league. So what, since OJ got off the hook the first time, we should let every psycho who killed his wife have a second chance at freedom as well? Argument there is pointless.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like the gay marriage issue, whether or not Vick is in the league, it won't affect me in either way so I really could care less.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Silly people, humans are animals.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TYO is the man.
He called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%