Artest to Mavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Either way for those other 4 years it's not like JH5 was just sitting around eating crap. He was playing as much basketball as Artest was in the NBA. If anything, your getting more out of Artest than JH5, especially defensively.
Lol yah he was playing college/HS ball.
Incase you didn't know the talent level is quite different lol.
Howard got better as time went on cause he got used to how players in this league play. He wasn't a spectacular rookie or anything..As time goes on you get used to the league, and how players play and how to shoot on certain players. Howard could still be learning how to play/master the game.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually he was a spectacular rookie in the playoffs if you remember back then. Him and Marquis Daniels did amazing that year in the playoffs.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually he was a spectacular rookie in the playoffs if you remember back then. Him and Marquis Daniels did amazing that year in the playoffs.
No in his rookie season he got 8 a game in the regular season. And got only 5 in the playoffs lol. His rebounding and blocking did go up a little however.

But yeah that's just how some players are, they play better when they are playing for something like that, and are nervous.
Prince didn't play much in the regular season when we played the Magic a few years back, but then shut down T-Mac in the playoffs I believe.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No in his rookie season he got 8 a game in the regular season. And got only 5 in the playoffs lol. His rebounding and blocking did go up a little however.

But yeah that's just how some players are, they play better when they are playing for something like that, and are nervous.
Prince didn't play much in the regular season when we played the Magic a few years back, but then shut down T-Mac in the playoffs I believe.
Well then it had to of been his sophomore year, and Daniels' rookie season.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Howard > Artest

All I got to say.
I highly disagree. Artest is a top 5 defender in the NBA and scores as much if not more then Howard per game. Plus his leadership on the court and toughness is something that would really be added to the team.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
i think this trade would be rlly good for both teams. Especially the mavs who are lacking defensively. I think this would be a good shakeup to the roster.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I'd love to see the Kings aquire someone like this.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
hopefully Josh Howard doesnt take away the teams focus talking about weed if the kings make the playoffs. I think that was the first time howard dissappointed me, but overall hes a rlly good player.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hopefully Josh Howard doesnt take away the teams focus talking about weed if the kings make the playoffs. I think that was the first time howard dissappointed me, but overall hes a rlly good player.
HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%