Amir Johnson Will Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol we will still be top 5 the whole year, that's just a stupid comment CC and you know that.

I'm getting really sick of seeing you as the 1st post in most of the topics us Pistons fans post. We don't give a <Censored> about your biased opinions. Go hate somewhere else.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Right now Rip, CC isn't hating he is just saying Amir starting will be bad for our team. I would have to agree with that, BUT Amir starting doesn't mean he will see anything close to starter minutes..

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I forgot we don't have a back-up for Tay. So yeah Walter should good amounts of minutes. He brings good 3 point shooting and energy so I'm not mad.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol we will still be top 5 the whole year, that's just a stupid comment CC and you know that.

I'm getting really sick of seeing you as the 1st post in most of the topics us Pistons fans post. We don't give a <Censored> about your biased opinions. Go hate somewhere else.
As far as I know, YOU were the first one to post, and YOU were the one that was biased...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then why are you always causing trouble in our threads with post that you know will start trouble? You do that in all the threads, not just the Pistons ones.

You cause arguements on purpose.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, how can it be a bad move for the team if it's not official?
Obviously Curry and company sees something in the kid enough to let him start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%