All NBA team 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RealGM Staff Report -
NBA Most Valuable Player Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers headlines the First Team, as the NBA announced the 2007-08 All-NBA Teams today. Bryant is joined on the First Team by Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics , Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic , LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Chris Paul of the New Orleans Hornets .

The All-NBA Second Team consists of Phoenix’s Steve Nash and Utah’s Deron Williams at guard; San Antonio’s Tim Duncan and Dallas’ Dirk Nowitzki at forward; and Phoenix’s Amaré Stoudemire at center.

The All-NBA Third Team includes San Antonio’s Manu Ginobili and Houston’s Tracy McGrady at guard; Utah’s Carlos Boozer and Boston’s Paul Pierce at forwards; and Houston’s Yao Ming at center.

The All-NBA Teams were chosen by a panel of 127 sportswriters and broadcasters throughout the United States and Canada. The media voted for All-NBA First, Second and Third Teams by position with points awarded on a 5-3-1 basis.

Other players receiving votes, with point totals: Allen Iverson, Denver, 116; Carmelo Anthony, Denver, 89; Marcus Camby, Denver, 59; Chauncey Billups, Detroit, 38; Baron Davis, Golden State, 32; David West, New Orleans, 24; Rasheed Wallace, Detroit, 22; Tyson Chandler, New Orleans, 18; Antawn Jamison, Washington, 15; Al Jefferson, Minnesota, 14; Chris Bosh, Toronto, 11; Joe Johnson, Atlanta 8; Andre Miller, Philadelphia, 7; Caron Butler, Washington, 5; Shaquille O'Neal, Phoenix, 5; Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers , 5; Kevin Martin, Sacramento, 4; Ray Allen, Boston, 4; Hedo Turkoglu, Orlando, 3; Jason Kidd, Dallas, 2; Josh Howard, Dallas, 2; Richard Hamilton, Detroit, 2; Andre Iguodala, Philadelphia, 1; Brandon Roy, Portland, 1; Michael Redd, Milwaukee, 1; Tayshaun Prince, Detroit, 1; Tony Parker, San Antonio, 1.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if Yao didn't get hurt, he would definitely be 1st or 2nd.. but I have to agree with the others for sure

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All the teams looked nice, and if the Heat didn't tank so much and Wade didn't shut it down in March, he would've definitely at least gotten some votes, maybe even made the 3rd team. Just wish it would've happen.

Also, I'd love to have the All-NBA First Team as my team any day.

bulls12

Reaction score
I'm not surprised by any of them really. Good choices by the NBA writers for once.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All the teams looked nice, and if the Heat didn't tank so much and Wade didn't shut it down in March, he would've definitely at least gotten some votes, maybe even made the 3rd team. Just wish it would've happen.

Also, I'd love to have the All-NBA First Team as my team any day.
Team USA minus KG
but you'll have Brand/Bosh/Amare

Reaction score
Very good list. I think Allen Iverson should have been included into the 3rd team and its funny how Andre Miller and Tayshaun Prince got votes for this.

No Chicago Bulls !

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, Kevin Martin on the honorable mention. Gotta love it. :D

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh...no really big surprises. Congrats to them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%