After Brady and Manning, who's the best QB?

After Brady and Manning, who's the best QB?

• Tony Romo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drew Brees

• Donovan McNabb

• Carson Palmer

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brett Favre is terribly overrated... 1 TD was pure luck... 200 yards and 1 TD is a very pedestrian game.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL at Craig saying Big Ben was as good as Brady... The yards was close, but that's it... Brady had a record 50 TD, while Ben had I believe 32 or 33... Brady had a completion % over 69, and Ben's was around 65.
Big Ben lacks large targets also. Imagine him with a Randy Moss? He would do very good. Imagine the same WR group with Big Ben.

QB Ratings:
Tom Brady - 117.2
Ben Roethlisberger - 104.1

Percentage
Tom Brady - 68.9
Ben Roethlisberger - 65.3

Yards
Tom Brady - 4806
Ben Roethlisberger - 3154

Average
Tom Brady - 6.8
Ben Roethlisberger - 7.2

Touchdowns
Tom Brady - 50
Ben Roethlisberger - 32

Interceptions
Tom Brady - 8
Ben Roethlisberger - 11

Tom Brady 2006 (Moss-less):
Rating: 87.9
Percentage: 61.8
Yards: 3528
Average: 6.8
Touchdowns: 24
Interceptions: 12

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Last year, Big Ben had great targets... In 13 games, Santonio Holmes had over 900 yards and 8 TD. Hines ward added 7 TD. Heath Miller is probably one of, if not the best red zone target in the NFL... He got 7 TD as a TE, and 17 passes thrown to him in the red zone.

To say Big Ben = Brady is ridiculous... I understand he had great targets, but he still broke the record for TD passes... And has some superbowls to go with it... And he's won with worse targets than Ben did, a worse running game than Ben had, and a worse defense than Ben had...

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Hines Ward is a good Wide Reciever, Santonio Holmes had a pretty good season last season. Miller is a good target.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
To say Big Ben = Brady is ridiculous... I understand he had great targets, but he still broke the record for TD passes... And has some superbowls to go with it... And he's won with worse targets than Ben did, a worse running game than Ben had, and a worse defense than Ben had...
Completely agree

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Brett Favre is terribly overrated... 1 TD was pure luck... 200 yards and 1 TD is a very pedestrian game.
WO WO WO WO!! Your telling me that Jett Brett is overrated? You've gotta be kidding me...

You're going to come on here, after Brett's performance last season, at HIS AGE, and after ONE GAME tell me that he's Overrated. I've heard some pretty stupid <Censored> in my lifetime but that just may top it all.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think this is the best QB right now, not over their careers...

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Overall as a player, its Carson Palmer but he's been struggling as the Bengals haven't focused on protecting him and he's being rushed WAY too much.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am seriously sick of that stupid bad o-line excuse. QB's have proven they can play while being pressured non stop and if you are the 3rd best QB in the league, it shouldnt matter.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Brady owns big Ben

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Where the <Censored> did I say anything about Ben being better than Brady?!?!?!?

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Last year, Big Ben had great targets... In 13 games, Santonio Holmes had over 900 yards and 8 TD. Hines ward added 7 TD. Heath Miller is probably one of, if not the best red zone target in the NFL... He got 7 TD as a TE, and 17 passes thrown to him in the red zone.

Im no saying he's Brady. Im saying after brady and payton he is the next best QB. Big Ben dont have 3 rings he cheated for either. Im just saying give Big Ben some larger targets (which is why they draft Limas Sweed) he would do pretty good. Lets see Pittsburgh with an Ocho Cinco or TO and see how much more of an improvement Big Bens numbers go up. Im not saying that Big Ben is Brady, but everyone forgets Randy Moss was the hugest thing for the Pats last year. Brady's man target because he broke the TD Reception record.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WO WO WO WO!! Your telling me that Jett Brett is overrated? You've gotta be kidding me...

You're going to come on here, after Brett's performance last season, at HIS AGE, and after ONE GAME tell me that he's Overrated. I've heard some pretty stupid <Censored> in my lifetime but that just may top it all.
I second that!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Here's how it goes.

1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Brett Favre
4. Michael Vick
5. Who cares

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Just because he's not playing doesn't mean he's not great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%