49er's interested in Vick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Being that nobody has any idea what kind of shape the guy is in right now...I wouldn't take any teams' word on how interested they may or may not be in Michael Vick right now.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Being that nobody has any idea what kind of shape the guy is in right now...I wouldn't take any teams' word on how interested they may or may not be in Michael Vick right now.
I think some teams should let him run practices with their players to see how he works around what they have.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think some teams should let him run practices with their players to see how he works around what they have.
If Vick is dead set on returning to the league, which I am sure he will be being that he is flat broke, then he will most likely hold open workouts when the time is right.

But for now, nobody even knows if he will be ready before the start of the 2009 regular season or the 2010 regular season. This all depends on how quick Judges loosen his leash...no pun intended.

eLeMeNOhPe

Reaction score
why should teams pick him up is the Question? The commisioner has to keep the image of the NFL looking good so Vick should never be back in the NFL. Or it could be called the criminal league. Vick lied to the commissioner face at the draft when asked about the dog fighting, should never be back!

lol You don't pay attention to much news do you? There are already a bunch of people let back in who are "criminals"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%