2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagle said:
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if they flipped him offseason for picks/depth tbh.
id actually welcome a trade to detroit, but hed still be a #1 which he isnt lol.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ehhhh idk how I'd feel about him on the Pistons. I'd rather draft a guy or sign one of the upcoming FA's this offseason.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagle said:
ehhhh idk how I'd feel about him on the Pistons. I'd rather draft a guy or sign one of the upcoming FA's this offseason.
hed be a nice player for a 1 year tryout pretty much. i dont like this free agency crop at all, its mostly role players, better off for fringe teams; something we are not. and the draft is sacring me. i liked bazz for so long and now im thinking hes the opposite of what we need. i doubt dipo is around our pick but the lottery is tuesday so who knows.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh shit lottery's on tuesday? good shit. if we could get top 3 that'd be money. and i thought iggy and wc were FA's? idk i'm probably wrong lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagle said:
oh shit lottery's on tuesday? good shit. if we could get top 3 that'd be money. and i thought iggy and wc were FA's? idk i'm probably wrong lol
iggy will opt out but hes on the decline and though hed fit the triangle hes not a guy i wanna spend big money on. id love to trade for dub.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What's the Finals match up you'd rater see?

Heat vs Grizz
Heat vs Spurs
Pacers vs Grizz
Pacers vs Spurs

For me, I'll take Heat vs Grizz.  Memphis is an unbelievable dynamic right now and if anybody stands a chance to upset Miami, it's Memphis.  I just hope the Spurs don't wear them down and take away some of the momentum during this WCF.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I want to see Grizzlies/Pacers because it'd be nice to see somebody new win it all.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I want to see Grizzlies/Pacers because it'd be nice to see somebody new win it all.
you and two other people would want to see that.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
you and two other people would want to see that.
lol, yea...I bet the NBA is praying that is not the match up.  Lebron in the NBA Finals makes all the difference as far as ratings are concerned. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
The NBA is too top heavy. To see either Memphis or Indiana win it all would be amazing.

For years and years small markets have run out of gas in the playoffs. I want to see that change. I want to see the NBA eventually resemble the NFL when it comes to playoff time, where any team can win it all.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
AE 2k13 said:
lol, yea...I bet the NBA is praying that is not the match up.  Lebron in the NBA Finals makes all the difference as far as ratings are concerned. 

Who gives a shit? The fans don't deserve "specific teams," they deserve to see whoever wins it all, regardless of whether or not LeBron loses.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
The NBA is too top heavy. To see either Memphis or Indiana win it all would be amazing.

For years and years small markets have run out of gas in the playoffs. I want to see that change. I want to see the NBA eventually resemble the NFL when it comes to playoff time, where any team can win it all.
i guarantee if its a pacers/Grizz finals, you'll be posting about how the pacers get every call and the refs suck, while everyone else on the board would then remember "oh yea there's a basketball game today"

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
i guarantee if its a pacers/Grizz finals, you'll be posting about how the pacers get every call and the refs suck, while everyone else on the board would then remember "oh yea there's a basketball game today"

I would love to see the Pacers win it all, even if they matchup with the Grizzlies.

So you want to see the Heat or Spurs win again? Yikes

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

Who gives a shit? The fans don't deserve "specific teams," they deserve to see whoever wins it all, regardless of whether or not LeBron loses.
Um, network executives and the league gives a shit.  

Don't act like the ratings would be great if Indiana played Memphis.  Nobody would really give a shit outside of their fanbases.  

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I feel like I'm watching Peyton Manning pick apart a secondary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%