2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
feel like the spurs game is a dead set lock. they aren't losing at home again

pacers is interesting. knicks could win, but im rolling with Indy. i just dont trust the knicks

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
miami hasnt even lifted a finger this playoffs
ooooh they lost game 1 vs the bulls

they hadnt played in like 8 days and it was still close. shaq pretty much called that. he said when his teams had a week off they were rusty and would sometimes lose. he then said they'd win game 2 in a blowout 

i mean wade has been averaging like 4 points this playoffs and no one has noticed(yes i know he's gimpy)

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
miami hasnt even lifted a finger this playoffs
ooooh they lost game 1 vs the bulls

they hadnt played in like 8 days and it was still close. shaq pretty much called that. he said when his teams had a week off they were rusty and would sometimes lose. he then said they'd win game 2 in a blowout 

i mean wade has been averaging like 4 points this playoffs and no one has noticed(yes i know he's gimpy)

They won't have to the rest of the way either.  The league is trash this year.  

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Them against the Grizzlies is interesting, but they'll just spread the floor with shooters and force the Grizzlies to go small, or watch 3s reign down from hell.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bulls, Pacers and Grizz back-to-back-to-back would be brutal for most teams, though. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
We look like a HS Junior Varsity team out there on offense. pathetic. 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
One thing gives me a touch of hope moving forward: Nobody thought anybody could meet Miami the year Dallas beat them. Two remaining teams are built a lot like that Dallas team in Memphis and Indiana. Both lack a go-to scorer, however, but I think both play better defense than Dallas did, and both have PGs that are a lot better than Jason Kidd was at 38-39 years old. New York, if they could come together around Chandler, might be able to challenge Miami if Melo decides to play on both ends and JR Smith doesn't suck, but Memphis and Indiana are better built to challenge the Heat.

The Warriors and Spurs have enough sharp shooters to move the ball and keep their offense in gear, but Andrew Bogut could be an X-factor because he'll make either Bosh or Haslem his bitch on the boards.

I think Miami/Golden State would be far and way the most interesting Finals matchup. 

We're acting like it's set that Miami wins the championship this year, and I'm inclined to think that way too, but 5 of the other 7 teams could easily give Miami a damn good series.

Cross your fingers, folks, or we're in for pure disappointment.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dallas lacked a go-to scorer? Their offense was Dirk only

PG24

Reaction score
Pacers playing great basketball despite foul trouble for Hibbert and growing trouble for Paul George! Up 59-43 right now in the 3rd quarter with George Hill heading to the free throw line shooting two. Just got to keep up this energy level. Let's go now!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Fuck it, i'm out.

Woodson, make some new plays in the offseason because you suck at adjustments and your plays are terrible. 

PG24

Reaction score
I'm extremely excited with us going up 3-1, but the series is FAR from over. Two of the next three games if necessary are in New York, and the Pacers have been fairly inconsistent this season. If the Knicks can somehow win the next two games, I really believe they'll take the series in 7. Granted it'll be difficult, but they're still very much alive.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they're alive, but they have guys who will throw it in if the pacers punch them in the mouth
maybe it goes to game 6 and if it does, indy will win

but indy could win it in 5, dont think they're a lock in that game like i do the spurs tonight

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Nothing irritated me more than all of the NBA analysts picking a Knicks win in this series. They hardly belong on the same court as Indiana. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow a knicks title ring. nothing rarer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%