2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
8 3s in 9 attempts for klay. 2k numbers lol.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
What kind of dedication to teammates does it take to not even try to get the game total record? Props to Klay Thompson. He would have made three to take that record if he jacked a few, for sure.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I can't recall a single time when two rookies looked so damn good for one team. Anybody else intrigued by how good Barnes and Green already are? 

I don't know how the Spurs can win this series. I really don't, because the Warriors are outplaying them in every way imaginable. Their stars are playing better. Their role players are playing MUCH better. Their bigs are beating the shit out of every Spurs big but Duncan.

The Warriors aren't as good as the bandwagon will tell you, not yet anyway, but they're getting better by the game. They're good, and they're only getting better.

You heard it here: This team could big a dark horse challenger for the Heat. They're built the right way and they have enough guys who can score the ball that LeBron can't focus on a DRose type player and ruin their entire offense.

Watch out for this team if they move on. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i didnt see this before
now im dying

lmao. looks like a 2K glitch. the feet damn near fall at the same time at the end

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I can't recall a single time when two rookies looked so damn good for one team. Anybody else intrigued by how good Barnes and Green already are? 

I don't know how the Spurs can win this series. I really don't, because the Warriors are outplaying them in every way imaginable. Their stars are playing better. Their role players are playing MUCH better. Their bigs are beating the shit out of every Spurs big but Duncan.

The Warriors aren't as good as the bandwagon will tell you, not yet anyway, but they're getting better by the game. They're good, and they're only getting better.

You heard it here: This team could big a dark horse challenger for the Heat. They're built the right way and they have enough guys who can score the ball that LeBron can't focus on a DRose type player and ruin their entire offense.

Watch out for this team if they move on. 
barnes and green are really good. not much upside though imo. good role players though. really good. GSW did good. Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes all drafted. Bogut was traded for  Monta and Udoh who were both drafted

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Classy stuff. I don't even want to know what Noah did to her, must have been awful.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Barnes really isn't that good at all.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Mexi said:
i didnt see this before
now im dying

lmao. looks like a 2K glitch. the feet damn near fall at the same time at the end

I've never seen a double flop before that. That shit was hilarious. Fisher literally kicks his legs out so he slides backward.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Barnes had a very solid rookie season and is playing very well in the playoffs.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For a guy as athletic as him, he has almost no upside. At least in my opinion.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
He's a solid shooter, defender, and has hops. He'll get better at the first two so that when the last fades, it won't matter anymore.

Draymond has upside but who says he meets it? He reminds me of a bigger Mikael Pietrus from back in his early years at Golden State.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Dame Lillard looks a lot like Lenny Wilkens

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the NBA over does the rest all in the name of Sunday games

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joey Crawford is the worst ref in professional sports, my god.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Joey Crawford is the worst ref in professional sports, my god.

How many times have I said that? lol 

And NBA analysts will tell you he's one of the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%