2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you cant control injuries, you can control potential, and if he never got hurt hed be a top 15 player.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea but you're doing a redraft based on what you know and what you have learned about the players since they came into the league. Knowing that someone will miss tons of time and basically retire and knowing someone will become an all NBA type player like Gasol doesn't make a difference here.
Oden wasn't even injured in a freak accident like a Bogut, he just has shitty knees - like many big men.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he put green ahead of horford because he likes green
but twin towers of Al and Marc would be pretty nice

what the hell bosox?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:

what the hell bosox?
their best piece was Collison, and Wilcox was their top scorer. Ray and Rashard were gone.
They had holes at SG and SF. They drafted 2 SFs IRL (KD played SG as a rookie according to B-R)

So why would they draft 2 bigs?

Like Marc-Horford-Damien Wilkins-Wally Sczerbiak-Ridnour or Marc-Wilcox-Green-Wally-Rid?

I'd rather Wilcox/Green over Horford-Wilkins easily. Especially since Green is showing up now as a scorer in Boston irl

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:

what the hell bosox?
or al and noah. we know howd they do.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
their best piece was Collison, and Wilcox was their top scorer. Ray and Rashard were gone.
They had holes at SG and SF. They drafted 2 SFs IRL (KD played SG as a rookie according to B-R)

So why would they draft 2 bigs?

Like Marc-Horford-Damien Wilkins-Wally Sczerbiak-Ridnour or Marc-Wilcox-Green-Wally-Rid?

I'd rather Wilcox/Green over Horford-Wilkins easily. Especially since Green is showing up now as a scorer in Boston irl
collison meh
but wilcox was decent back then. could have traded him though. horford coming out was probably better

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wait
if we re-draft ignoring Oden, cant we re-draft knowing how wilcox and collison eventually become decent bigs instead of cornerstones like marc and al?

if marc is #2 then we know how good he is going to be. Horford we know will be good too. knowing what we know now, i would take those 2 and worry about wilcox and collison later because they peaked at this time

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

pacers need to be wearing those. which pacer player should look at spike and choke? lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Mexi said:
wait
if we re-draft ignoring Oden, cant we re-draft knowing how wilcox and collison eventually become decent bigs instead of cornerstones like marc and al?

if marc is #2 then we know how good he is going to be. Horford we know will be good too. knowing what we know now, i would take those 2 and worry about wilcox and collison later because they peaked at this time
and you'd be fine with starting Damien Wilkins, a career 6ppg scorer with no defense???

In his last 25 games (basically once we started using him), Jeff Green's averaged 18.8ppg, which is higher than Horford's scoring average. And like I said again, I'll take Green and Collison/Wilcox over Horford/Wilkins ANY DAY

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Durant's numbers without Westbrook in five games: 35.3/9/5.5/1.5st/1b, 52FG% 87.5FT%

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Durant's numbers without Westbrook in five games: 35.3/9/5.5/1.5st/1b, 52FG% 87.5FT%
his usage percentage has increased by 13.7% though

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i like stephen a sometimes. and i give him respect for being the only guy to say LeBron and Bosh to Miami. I thought it was crazy when he first said it but it actually happened

but he said today Blake/Bledsoe/Butler for KG/Pierce/Doc
wtf
not happening
but Chris Paul is surrounded by old guys. Blake and DJ are the only young guys and DJ sucks and i like blake, but he really hasnt improved at all. (Bledsoe is a goner if they keep CP)

nola is right. he should leave. he's being a hypocrite. clippers are SO LUCKY they could offer him 30M more. maybe he will stay, but if he wants to win he should go elsewhere. he strikes me as a guy who isnt JUST about the dollars

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
he said Dre too. 

If they wanna keep CP3, and thats what he wants, they might do it.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
who's that? Lance?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh word, now that you say it. I didn't see it was against Miami, thought it was from the last Knicks game.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Offense looks rusty, defense looks tight. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This Marquis Teague/Daequan Cook backcourt is not gonna cut it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
he said Dre too. 

If they wanna keep CP3, and thats what he wants, they might do it.
he didnt say dre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%