#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
can we buyout joe dumars as gm? lmao

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm still baffled that we were asking for assets back for Smith. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
I'm still baffled that we were asking for assets back for Smith. 
i read we were strictly testing the waters for the offseason. our main goal is to dump him.

give us a new gm, one who is a cap guy, stats guy; a newer nba mind and that'll change. smoove will get dumped for anything.

if we do get a new front office, i almost want to guarantee that josh will be dealt for a bag of garbage.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dwyane is spectacular

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i read we were strictly testing the waters for the offseason. our main goal is to dump him.

give us a new gm, one who is a cap guy, stats guy; a newer nba mind and that'll change. smoove will get dumped for anything.

if we do get a new front office, i almost want to guarantee that josh will be dealt for a bag of garbage.
I hope so lol. I'm hoping the lack of a trade means Joe D is handcuffed and has no power left.
I just really don't know where we are gonna go from here. Do we tank and hope to get some lottery luck or try to make the playoffs. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
I hope so lol. I'm hoping the lack of a trade means Joe D is handcuffed and has no power left.
I just really don't know where we are gonna go from here. Do we tank and hope to get some lottery luck or try to make the playoffs. 
we clearly are not good enough to make the playoffs at this point. we have no drive on this team anymore.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
Tank. Fuck this season lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dwyane's euro's are awesome

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
we clearly are not good enough to make the playoffs at this point. we have no drive on this team anymore.
But if that is what we are going to do, we can't do our signature "win when it doesn't matter" shit again. We need to commit to the tank. Losing our pick and not making the playoffs is going to set this team even further back. 

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat are outplaying the fuck out of the Thunder though. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is the pistons pick owned by someone else

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RipCity32 said:
But if that is what we are going to do, we can't do our signature "win when it doesn't matter" shit again. We need to commit to the tank. Losing our pick and not making the playoffs is going to set this team even further back. 
we also didnt have one minded players like brandon and josh. we wont get those wins.

when brandon os on and focused on winning hes good, otherwise he goes superstar mode. we need more and more chucking.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
we also didnt have one minded players like brandon and josh. we wont get those wins.

when brandon os on and focused on winning hes good, otherwise he goes superstar mode. we need more and more chucking.
The fact we don't have MCW or Burke still pisses me the fuck off. 
I still like Brandon though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if trey went anywhere other than michigan you wouldn't be such a fanboy.

obviously id rather one if those two going forward but im still pleased with kcp and still think bj has a decent contract.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
if trey went anywhere other than michigan you wouldn't be such a fanboy.

obviously id rather one if those two going forward but im still pleased with kcp and still think bj has a decent contract.
I mean, if he still would have won the player of the year, I'd have been just as upset lol. He was a good fit, and is a good player. But yeah, him going to Michigan makes a little worse. I'd have been fine with MCW though too. 

And I really don't think KCP is going to amount to much. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%