2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steez

Reaction score
Haha I feel you.

I'm the same with the Bills. The future has no limits with Fitz and Gailey carrying the team.

Super Bowl Champs 13-14

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The Cowboys offense when all their weapons are healthy is VERY dangerous

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
They need Murray healthy. If they can get him going it opens it up for Romo to whip it all over the field to Dez, Miles, and Witten.

And Matt Stafford fucking sucks. Has -1 fantasy points right now, RG3 sitting out is gonna lose me my matchup. Should have started him over Stafford anyway, at least I wouldn't lose points.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Murray is extremely talented, but he's made of glass. He could be one of the best all-purpose backs in the league if he could stay on the field.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They need Murray healthy. If they can get him going it opens it up for Romo to whip it all over the field to Dez, Miles, and Witten.

And Matt Stafford fucking sucks. Has -1 fantasy points right now, RG3 sitting out is gonna lose me my matchup. Should have started him over Stafford anyway, at least I wouldn't lose points.
not much stafford can do when calvin is double, triple and shit ton covered all the time. And when your number 2 receiver is mike thomas/durham

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Weeden does too, but that's irrelevant because Trent Richardson is actually, probably good.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The video game player in me would say to go for this, but Garrett doesn't have the balls...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Is it true that if the Giants lose next week they can't win the division no matter what happens? That's kind of what I take from this.

They could still win a WC but I don't think they could win the division.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dallas is winning the division... they can't fucking lose. Pulling wins out of their asses left and right.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
although, they were actually in control of the game for the most part this week.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna fuck up their draft spot by winning one of these last two games.

I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%