2009 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GRAAAAAAAAANNNNNNND SLAM!!!! Kevin Millar hits it out of here! 9-1 JAYS! Woot!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Barajas almost hits a home-run, but just hits off the wall for a double, damn. Halladay is pitching great and the offense is AMAZING.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've never seen Manny K twice looking in the same game. SMH
Dodgers freaking suck without him > _>

lol jk. we're about to win 5 in a row including 7-2 tonight with Manny going 0-4 with an intentional walk.

yeah PM7, we swept your ass

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Hopefully the Indians get it going, I was happy to see them crush the Yankees and Grady getting a Grand slam. Offense has been lacking as of lately, I just hope that's coming to an end now.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Tigers play SO late tonight. Although, i`m probably going to miss them anyways, but still.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eric Wedge is an idiot, he brought in Vinnie Chulk, a player who doesn't even belong on an MLB roster, and what does he do, he walks the first batter, then on a grounder back to the mound, he throws it wide of the first basemen, letting the Yankees tie it. Just gave away our lead by himself.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yankees with 5 solo homers, all to right field by the short fence where the wind carries lol, we need to start aiming for that.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok first off I want to apologize to everyone I argued with who told me Zito sucks and will never be a good pitcher again. Last night made me realize I need to stop being optimistic about him. Barry Zito has lost almost every ounce of skill he has ever possessed. He has possibly been the worst signing in Giants history, a franchise priding itself around a strong pitching staff. Hes getting 19.3M a year to embarrass himself out there on the mound. I used to think it was the poor run support that made him blow but at this point, he would need 7 runs a game to get a W. Hes done alot to try to regain 2002 form, but nothing has worked. If he wants to keep doing what hes doing and think he will regain the respect and support of Giants fans, then things aren't going to work out. I've always said "I will never give up on him" but things have changed. Hes not working out in San Francisco and hes just taking up a spot for Madison Bumgarner or Tim Alderson.Sorry Zito but even a die-hard like me is losing all hope FAST.

VC15

Reaction score
PM7 I accept your apology.

<3 Derek Jeter showing a little more power hitting early on.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok first off I want to apologize to everyone I argued with who told me Zito sucks and will never be a good pitcher again. Last night made me realize I need to stop being optimistic about him. Barry Zito has lost almost every ounce of skill he has ever possessed. He has possibly been the worst signing in Giants history, a franchise priding itself around a strong pitching staff. Hes getting 19.3M a year to embarrass himself out there on the mound. I used to think it was the poor run support that made him blow but at this point, he would need 7 runs a game to get a W. Hes done alot to try to regain 2002 form, but nothing has worked. If he wants to keep doing what hes doing and think he will regain the respect and support of Giants fans, then things aren't going to work out. I've always said "I will never give up on him" but things have changed. Hes not working out in San Francisco and hes just taking up a spot for Madison Bumgarner or Tim Alderson.Sorry Zito but even a die-hard like me is losing all hope FAST.
Bout time pm7.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
It mustve been that bigger dissapointment thread that changed his mind, lol jk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%