2009 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yup, everything seemed to go wrong after the trade for Dontrelle and Miggy. I was against it at the time, we had a good team and made a blockbuster trade for no apparent reason...haha
I practically creamed my pants after we traded for Miggy, Dontrelle, and Renteria. But the only valuable piece we got was Miggy.
But I've officially turned on Dumbrowski.

BTW, Chris Lambert sucks.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Damn them poor sportsmanships lol

One guy took getting hit too personally and we're full of poorsportsmanships..brilliant reasoning and deduction Sherlock.
wahh wahh I've seen several Detroit batters get hit and they just take it and Boston tries "intimidating" by charging the pitcher - Glad to see he got taken down, he deserved it and more. Detroit is in trouble this game.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yup, everything seemed to go wrong after the trade for Dontrelle and Miggy. I was against it at the time, we had a good team and made a blockbuster trade for no apparent reason...haha
I liked it since we got Miggy, but yea we have sooooo much money spent on trash.

WTF, Take this scrub out.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As much as I liked Dontrelle, he should of waited to see if he could still pitch before he got an insane extension. Though I still have faith he can return haha.

And yes Pugz, Chris Lambert sucks.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tigers on a slump, Indians rolling, 11 game comeback? I sense it coming.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wahh wahh I've seen several Detroit batters get hit and they just take it and Boston tries "intimidating" by charging the pitcher - Glad to see he got taken down, he deserved it and more. Detroit is in trouble this game.
haha, I'm "wahh wahh-ing" yet you're the one crying unsportsmanship.

Also, I believe your definition of the word intimidate might be wrong..you should probably consult a dictionary on that one.

VC15

Reaction score
I liked it since we got Miggy, but yea we have sooooo much money spent on trash.

WTF, Take this scrub out.
Did Youkilis stay in the game? ESPN will probably praise him tomorrow somehow with their Roidsux hard-on.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tigers on a slump, Indians rolling, 11 game comeback? I sense it coming.
:headsmack:

As much as I don't want to say it, I think the White Sux will give us a scare and could take it.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
This is getting to be an interesting series. 5 players hit already(Miggy hit twice), benches cleared, pitchers mound charge, another close game, and we still have 2 games to go.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
:headsmack:

As much as I don't want to say it, I think the White Sux will give us a scare and could take it.
The White Sux will stay close through-out the whole season. But I think we can hold on too it.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did Youkilis stay in the game? ESPN will probably praise him tomorrow somehow with their Roidsux hard-on.
Are you kidding me?

teenage boys to Meagan Fox = ESPN to Yankees

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<Censored> nick blackburn letting the royals win this game

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
haha, I'm "wahh wahh-ing" yet you're the one crying unsportsmanship.

Also, I believe your definition of the word intimidate might be wrong..you should probably consult a dictionary on that one.
whatever you say Mr. know it all.

C'mon Tigers you need to win this one!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think the Tigers have a chance in this one at all.
Cabrera is done for the day. We have a scrub on the mound. Playing on the road, and we can't win road games.

VC15

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

teenage boys to Meagan Fox = ESPN to Yankees

BOSTON -- Boston's Kevin Youkilis charged the mound after being hit with a pitch, throwing his helmet at Detroit pitcher Rick Porcello and tackling him before the benches and bullpens poured onto the field Tuesday night. Order was restored minutes later without any punches thrown, but Youkilis and Porcello were ejected in the second inning. Porcello turned back to scream at the umpire as he left the field. Red Sox manager Terry Francona was ejected later in the inning for arguing about a play ...
Apparently it happened nothing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%