2009 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bases Loaded. Vernon Wells up. 5-1, Top of the 8th, 2 outs...

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Indians get out of it, bottom of the 8th, Scott Downs should be coming in.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Tigers won 4-3, Rodney came in the game, and struck out the side!! NOW there`s the Tigers Bullpen we have been missing!!!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hell of a win for the Tigers today. The batting was lacking in this game and our pitching bailed us out. Verlander had a pretty good outing, but the bullpen was what was amazing today. They got the last 13 batters we faced out in order.

Rodney with the save. And the Tigers are .500!

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I'm worried about BJ Ryan, I was at the mall so I missed the 9th. But I heard all about it.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
I'd be VERY concerned if I were an Indians fan, Cliff Lee looked horrible in his first two starts.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish the Indians got some Blue Jay pitching treatment. Halladay got every borderline call, ridiculous. And the umps didn't even review the hit by Peralta early in the game, even if it wasn't a homer, it was close, and the replay is there for a reason but I guess you have to try and protect the best pitchers in the league.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I wish the Indians got some Blue Jay pitching treatment. Halladay got every borderline call, ridiculous. And the umps didn't even review the hit by Peralta early in the game, even if it wasn't a homer, it was close, and the replay is there for a reason but I guess you have to try and protect the best pitchers in the league.
it wasn't even close to a homer, those sound like ridiculous excuses

Mapex

Reaction score
it wasn't even close to a homer, those sound like ridiculous excuses
Agreed. The ball only hit the bottom of the yellow line on the wall. If the ball hit the top of the yellow line then that might be considered a home run but it wasnt even near close to the top of the yellow line.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Red Sox/Angels is one heck of a game. Right after the game-tying 2-run homer from Lowell, Mike Napoli comes up and jacks a solo shot.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think you guys should take a trip to the eye doctor. Also take a trip to the insane asylum if you think the Jays actually will contend this year for something other then 4th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%