2009 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont care about Pierre's home runs
he's been awesome since the manny suspension. it can be a win-win for everyone. once manny comes back, we can trade Juan for pitching because Xavier Paul who got called up, can be a 4th OF. he's been really good so far

and about your errors, which were terrible in extras, idk what to say.
did you see the plays BTW? you said you didnt see it live, just wondering

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
i dont care about Pierre's home runs
he's been awesome since the manny suspension. it can be a win-win for everyone. once manny comes back, we can trade Juan for pitching because Xavier Paul who got called up, can be a 4th OF. he's been really good so far

and about your errors, which were terrible in extras, idk what to say.
did you see the plays BTW? you said you didnt see it live, just wondering
No I didnt see the plays, I havent watched ESPN. I dont think I want to see them. All I'm saying is that Pierre will eventually get exposed.

On a side note just listening to WFAN which covers all the mets games, ALL the fans say that in all their years of being fans they have NEVER seen anything like this before. 37 years, 30 years, 40 years, lol unbelievable.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
dang i didnt think it was that bad

and what do you mean pierre will be exposed?
if he keeps drawing walks and getting his slap hits, it's all good. just a little while longer so a team will consider him
Pierre is a bench player for a reason. Bench players get exposed due to their deficiences because they are more pronounce than regular players. Sure a bench player will start off well, but after an extended amount of playing time pitchers will have seen him enough and know where to pick and choose where to pitch to them. One example would be that Pierre is bad against the inside fastball.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
whoa damn take it easy lol

Pierre is only a bench player because the Dodgers have Manny Ramirez
he's been a solid OF for many many years.

he's playing over his head right now, but I don't care. as long as we keep winning, it's all good. all he's doing is playing to get traded. we can get some pitching for him it's cool

btw i updated my last post with the play of the game

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
whoa damn take it easy lol

Pierre is only a bench player because the Dodgers have Manny Ramirez
he's been a solid OF for many many years.

he's playing over his head right now, but I don't care. as long as we keep winning, it's all good. all he's doing is playing to get traded. we can get some pitching for him it's cool

btw i updated my last post with the play of the game
You asked for an explanation and I gave you one. Chad has been pitching lights out, I think Maine pitches for us tomorrow. Expect Hudson to have a good game once again as he continues his revenge on the mets.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im going to bed, its late, lol. Cant wait for tomorrows game at 10pm EST...... lol.

'62 Mets were loveable losers.

Now we're just losers......

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We placed Geise on the DL and called up Gio Gonzalez. He's like our #3 pitching prospect. And Cabrera has been hitting the crap out of the ball lately. If only everyone else could feed off that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you know we got a standing offer in L.A.

Casey Blake and Russ Martin for VMart
lol
Nah, we can't afford regular players, the only reason he would be traded is because his contract is up soon and we are going to have to pay him. So he would go for prospects.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dontrelle Willis is facing arguably the best lineup in the MLB today, could get ugly.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah, we can't afford regular players, the only reason he would be traded is because his contract is up soon and we are going to have to pay him. So he would go for prospects.
i know i was kidding

if you trade him, i hope it isn't to Boston. I hate how the rich keep getting richer. the Sox don't need another damn bat SMFH

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i know i was kidding

if you trade him, i hope it isn't to Boston. I hate how the rich keep getting richer. the Sox don't need another damn bat SMFH
you realize that you are in the same boat as "the rich" right? lol

Boston wants/needs someone who can be a productive everyday catcher. That is why they want V-Mart; not just for his bat.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just can't imagine seeing Victor on another team.. He's been here his entire career, there have never been any talks of him ever leave, I'd be extremely upset. It isn't the same situation as CC, because we all knew as Indians fans he was a good as gone. I just hope we keep Victor and he can take a home town discount. But if he does leave thanks to the Dodgers we have his clone sitting in Double A, even though the ideal situation is to make Victor a full time first basemen and bring up Santana in a year or two.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Baggs I'm talking out of my damn ass right now. I just don't like Boston lol

oh btw, according to the NY post, the Dodgers are going to Yankee Stadium next season <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

how sexy is that?

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Tigers start their series against the Red Hot Rangers tonight. Although, they haven`t played soo well at Comerica so far this year. Hopefully that continues.

RB!

Reaction score
Tigers start their series against the Red Hot Rangers tonight. Although, they haven`t played soo well at Comerica so far this year. Hopefully that continues.
Yeah, big difference between Comerica and Arlington. The Rangers will probably be stellar at home all year. I mean why wouldn't they. Currently, they are14-6 at home and 9-8 away from Arlington. I think eventually the Angels will pass them, but it might be awhile. And although he's been garbage for a long time, I'm rooting for Dontrelle tonight. I'll always like him and I'll always have respect for what he did in SoFla.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
free trial on TSN2 tonight, so i'll be able to watch the Jays/RedSox game

looking forward to this game

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Free trial? I have the Rogers cable box, what channel will it be on?

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
they said it would be on 59, 1 or something in the 200's

mine is on 59

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%