2009 Burning Questions

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i know i dont even like hobbs, i just threw him in, joselio hanson is the 3rd corner, the eagles defense was rocking people late last year, their blitz was unreal, im not saying this because im biased either, i know westbrook is the team, but if mccoy steps up then westbrook wont have to take so many hits

and ya peters is a bit of a fat plug, hes no runyan or thomas but he shoud be sufficient better than winston justice that waste of a pick POS
Dude gave up 11.5 sacks in only 13 games last season. That isn't good news, if you ask me.

RB!

Reaction score
1. Who has another job first: Marvin Harrison, Deuce McAllister, Chris McAlister or Michael Vick? Could care less really.

2. Dallas better off w/o T.O. or is Buffalo better with T.O.? Whoever has T.O. is definitely better off. Therefore, Buffalo is better off.

3. Does the economy hurt NFL attendance in the same way it has MLB? Yes, but seeing as there are 16 games in the season, there will still be sellouts everywhere.

4. 2009's version of the Miami Dolphins are...? Browns, baby. haha.

5. Best NFL team on paper? Patriots

6. Better rookie season: Stafford or Sanchez? Stafford.

7. Better veteran season: Brady or Manning? Brady. I (unfortunately) expect big things from Brady and the Pats like...a Super Bowl probably.

8. Top rusher: LT or AP? <Censored> LT. AP is the new LT haha. AP definitely.

9. First head coach fired? Wade Phillips.

10. Best NFL team on the field? Pittsburgh Steelers

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
And what does "cheeseburger" have that McNabb doesn't?

i believe its 2 pickles in his ass

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1. Who has another job first: Marvin Harrison, Deuce McAllister, Chris McAlister or Michael Vick?
Most likely Marvin Harrison, lot of teams could use a solid receiver.

2. Dallas better off w/o T.O. or is Buffalo better with T.O.?
On the field they probably won't change much in general, but they will benefit in the locker room. Which may improve the play

3. Does the economy hurt NFL attendance in the same way it has MLB?
Yes, seeing as the tickets are more expensive too.

4. 2009's version of the Miami Dolphins are...?
My iner-bias tells me Detroit, but I don't see any team turning around this year.

5. Best NFL team on paper?
Patriots.

6. Better rookie season: Stafford or Sanchez?
Well this will all depend on playing time. Sanchez will most likely start week 1, while Stafford will take notes. So Sanchez is going to be better for the time being. But if they both see similar time, I'd go with Stafford.

7. Better veteran season: Brady or Manning?
Manning, he was an MVP last season while Brady hasn't seen a legit snap in a year.

8. Top rusher: LT or AP?
Peterson. This is the year AP "passes" LT. If he hasn't already...

9. First head coach fired?
Marvin Lewis or Jack Del Rio.

10. Best NFL team on the field?
Pittsburgh Steelers. No explanation needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%