~*~*2009-2010 NBA Season Thread*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not only does Walton suck, but he's injured now. Puts more pressure on Artest to not foul and stay in the game, and as much as I like AMMO, he can't haaang. More small ball for the Lakeshow.

Lakers forward Luke Walton, who did not play in last night’s game against the Rockets, was today was diagnosed with a pinched nerve and is expected to miss a minimum of six weeks.
http://my.lakers.com/blogs/2009/11/16/luke...njury-update-2/

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rodrigue Beaubois gives me orgasms to with the way he plays. I'm excited about his future

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that 3 he chucked was stupid

he was trying to hard again. i hate when players do that.
love BJ, but he was forcing things at the end

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

He did that the entire overtime. That layup he tried about midway through made me laugh out loud.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drew Gooden - 22 points 14 rebounds =O

I like how the Mavs are flying under the radar this year at 8-3 :D. The southwest was supposed to be the Spurs

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TYO, please.

Kobe's on another planet (except last night. i wanted to strangle him)

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

You're such a hypocrite, you say you never liked AI even though him and Jennings play similar, but Jennings is from LA so we have to hear about how amazing he is from you.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drew Gooden - 22 points 14 rebounds =O

I like how the Mavs are flying under the radar this year at 8-3 :D. The southwest was supposed to be the Spurs
They are doing well, but there is definitely some room for improvement. The losses against the Spurs and Hornets were embarrassing.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're such a hypocrite, you say you never liked AI even though him and Jennings play similar, but Jennings is from LA so we have to hear about how amazing he is from you.
didnt i just criticize Jennings?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i love BJ, but i hate when he starts acting like he's the only way the team will win. he was really forcing it.

i feel this way about Mayo too.

if you do things efficiently, then fine. like the other night when he scored 55, he HAD to do it in order for them to win. fine.

i feel that way about AI too.
I just said i never liked AI. I dont like LeBron either. I dont like Pierce either. they're super players, but doesnt mean i have to like them. Whisper was the one who said AI was a ballhog, etc.

i mean you dont like Kobe, but you know dude's a great player

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not saying you have to like AI because he's a star.. I find it funny how you have this obsession over Jennings because he killed the Warriors and hes from LA, when his game resembles someone you say you never liked.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey, we all know that AI's selfish though lol

Mexi your choice of fav' players kind of remind me of Holly Mckenzie, a writer for the score. I'll nuever understand why you guys like who you like, but it's as if you guys were made for each other.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i love BJ, but i hate when he starts acting like he's the only way the team will win. he was really forcing it.

i feel this way about Mayo too.

if you do things efficiently, then fine. like the other night when he scored 55, he HAD to do it in order for them to win. fine.

i feel that way about AI too.
I just said i never liked AI. I dont like LeBron either. I dont like Pierce either. they're super players, but doesnt mean i have to like them. Whisper was the one who said AI was a ballhog, etc.

i mean you dont like Kobe, but you know dude's a great player
Come on here man your favorite player is kobe bryant. Look at the bolded...i sense some bias.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Mavericks win tonight, sweet . Man Im really liking this team, if only we wouldve gotten Gortat during the offseason..... We would be so set come playoff time. Marion has really been a pleasant surprise as well.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe's aloud to chuck.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey, we all know that AI's selfish though lol

Mexi your choice of fav' players kind of remind me of Holly Mckenzie, a writer for the score. I'll nuever understand why you guys like who you like, but it's as if you guys were made for each other.
lol really

i get fav players all the time
right now it's all about Gerson Ilyasova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%