2007-2008 Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
HOLY <Censored>!!!!!

BUIKE JUST STUFFED IT DOWN RIGHT OVER SOMEONE. IDK who it was but DAMN!!! POSTERIZED!

Def a top 10 play.

bulls12

Reaction score
hey does anyone remember Baron Davis's dunk last year in someone's face (maybe the playoffs)? they showed it about 100 times on Sportscenter

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HOLY <Censored> what a bad call on Howard

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
B/S calls on Davis. These refs are gay as fck.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WOW, these refs must have some beef against Josh Howard because that is the 3rd call tonight against him that has been VERY iffy.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BS!!!!!!!!!!!! These refs obviously aren't biased >_> 10-2 fouls this quarter.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was, cbssportsline had the count wrong there for a second. I was watching and looking at the stats at the same time. BOY WHAT A TEAM EFFORT!

JET= 24 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds
Dirk= 22 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists
JH5= 24 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists (Fouled out)
Devin Harris= 21 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds
Brandon Bass= 10 points, 13 rebounds
Stackhouse= 15 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Who cares. This game means nothing at all and Mavs should not be proud or happy at all. This game made no statement at all as they are saying on TNT.

To have our second best player out (jackson), our best defender out (pietrus), and our bench players (Croshere and Hudson) out, we only lost by 5.

Davis: 37 pts
Buike: 27 pts 11 rebounds
Harrington: 20 pts
Biedrins: 9 pts 10 rebounds and 5 blocks

Warriors suck so far. Without Jackson we are not even a team.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That was a close game, I'm glad Bass and Azubuike did well.

One thing that bothers me about both these teams is the play of PGs, Harris and Ellis seem to play a lot a like, which is fast, slightly out of control, and they just rush into the paint and throw up a shot, Ellis missed a lot of passes to wide open teammates for open 3s, I think Harris is a better playmaker then Ellis, bot not by far....I don't know just bugs me sometimes when Ellis drives in against 3 guys gets rejected or fouled instead of dishing it to Biedrins for an easy dunk.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
One thing that bothers me about both these teams is the play of PGs, Harris and Ellis seem to play a lot a like, which is fast, slightly out of control, and they just rush into the paint and throw up a shot, Ellis missed a lot of passes to wide open teammates for open 3s, I think Harris is a better playmaker then Ellis, bot not by far....I don't know just bugs me sometimes when Ellis drives in against 3 guys gets rejected or fouled instead of dishing it to Biedrins for an easy dunk.
Thats because niether of em are PG's, they're just guards. Yea they might be 6'2''-6'3'' but that doesnt mean they're PG's, I think its stupid for the Mavs and Warriors to try to turn em into PG's THATS NOT THEIR GAME. And its hard to teach the PG position to someone who hasnt done it all their life, its not that easy especially when you have guys coaching them the position that never made an indent in the record books themselves.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea both guys are like slashing SGs, but still they are needed to play PG more by both of their teams, because they have other guys, better guys at the 2 spot to come in and help out.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea both guys are like slashing SGs, but still they are needed to play PG more by both of their teams, because they have other guys, better guys at the 2 spot to come in and help out.
The only REAL PG the Mavs have is JJ Barea. Terry and Harris are alot alike except for the fact that Terry has a long range jumper.

As for the Warriors they have Baron Davis one of the top PG's in the league when he's healthy they should just let Monta play SG, where he's most comfortable.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
If Warriors want to be a team, trade Ellis and POB for J-Smoove and a 2nd rounder. <Censored>s weak...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No where did I say the Pistons would win the game or bull doze..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HOLY <Censored>!!!!!

BUIKE JUST STUFFED IT DOWN RIGHT OVER SOMEONE. IDK who it was but DAMN!!! POSTERIZED!

Def a top 10 play.
hey does anyone remember Baron Davis's dunk last year in someone's face (maybe the playoffs)? they showed it about 100 times on Sportscenter
Buke dunked on Diop.

And Baron slammed on AK47 in the playoffs.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
ROFL @ Diop. He ate dookie from Buike. I jumped out my seat after I saw that.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ROFL @ Diop. He ate dookie from Buike. I jumped out my seat after I saw that.
yea that was a sweet dunk. Also his 1 hand throw down after passing on the 3 pointer. Buike is awesome. One of my top 5 favorite players now.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about McDyess, 10 points in the first. 5/5 from the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%