TITAN.mock.v7

TTN2810

Reaction score
This is probably my last one before my final one net Wednesday.
KiKi will be satisfied lol.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I just don't see Dez Bryant being drafted that high anymore. His attitude has killed him.

TTN2810

Reaction score
The Broncos have no one though. Thier best guy (Royal) is a 3rd WR at best, after least years performance. I also think there is lots of smoke screening going on with him.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like this mock for the 49ers. It makes the most sense IMO

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
There are a lot of good receivers in this draft class. Don't waste your time and money with someone who doesn't want to work hard.

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
I dont see Mays dropping that far...bengals will take him if noone else...they could get shipley in round 2

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Shipley, Benn, Tate --- all those three could go in the second.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Few things:

1- The Bryant pick makes sense, but having two second rounders, why not wait and draft a WR in the second? This is a very deep WR draft.

2- Noway Dan Williams lasts that long.

3- What the Eagles do will be interesting, they need a corner and olb.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really really hope you're right about both the Raiders and Steelers picks.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I understand about the Broncos and getting a WR in the 2nd, but the only guy that could be a #1 WR is Damian Williams. Benn could be, but he and Tate will be gone. Shipley is just a slot gut like Welker. Thomas and Bryant are the only true #1, and the Broncos need one. Let's face it, Marshall was the whole offense. Now he's gone. Bryant is an exact clone of Mardhall IMO.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Don't forget that spent a first round pick last year on an offensive player.

I'm not saying Moreno is the savior -- he was pretty mediocre last season, but they'll focus more on him this season. He almost had 1,000-yards; however, never ran for more than 100 in a game.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I understand about the Broncos and getting a WR in the 2nd, but the only guy that could be a #1 WR is Damian Williams. Benn could be, but he and Tate will be gone. Shipley is just a slot gut like Welker. Thomas and Bryant are the only true #1, and the Broncos need one. Let's face it, Marshall was the whole offense. Now he's gone. Bryant is an exact clone of Mardhall IMO.
Exactly. Why trade Marshall away just to take a player just like him at the top of the draft? Down to the attitude and everything.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Nola is 100% correct -- they're the same player and there is a reason he was traded.

I don't expect much out of him -- or Crabtree for that matter.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Crabtree is gonna be good Blake he just didnt start his season off right with the contract thing. Crabtree will have a good season this year for sure.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't forget that spent a first round pick last year on an offensive player.

I'm not saying Moreno is the savior -- he was pretty mediocre last season, but they'll focus more on him this season. He almost had 1,000-yards; however, never ran for more than 100 in a game.
Moreno split his time with Buckhalter.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'm aware -- however his rookie season was so-so -- I think once he's the feature back we'll know for sure about him.

And Crabtree was mostly great when he played -- but what he did about <Censored>ing for money makes me dislike him.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I understand about the attitude, and agree --I wouldn't take him there. But part of the reason Marshall wanted out so bad was because of the Darrent Williams death. He just didn't feel safe there. I think the difference now though is that McDaniels can teach him and mentor him from the beginning of his career, and they can grow together. Where Marshall had Shannahan, and then McDaniels, and was pissed off after the Cutler trade. If they handle the sitiuation properly I don't see Bryant being a problem. Although I did hear that the Broncos are VERY interseted in Gilyard for thier 2nd round pick. He's not a first WR though IMO. He'll be a very good 2nd I think.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm aware -- however his rookie season was so-so -- I think once he's the feature back we'll know for sure about him.

And Crabtree was mostly great when he played -- but what he did about <Censored>ing for money makes me dislike him.
The money thing was all Deion Sanders' fault. Didn't you hear about that?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
No, I didn't actually. I love Deion, why the hell we he hold Crabtree's career back and make him look like King Asshole?

TTN2810

Reaction score
Aparently after Crabtree left NCAA, but before he went to the NFL Sanders bought Crabs a car, clothers and a whole bunch of <Censored>, but he said Crabtree didn't have to pay him back. Well after the draft he asked Crabtree for the money, and he couldn't pay him, cause he didn't have it. So he was over asking the 9ers for money so he could pay Sanders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%