Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My last one until Tuesday or Wednesday night:

**UPDATED**

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the Graham pick. I've heard Kindle is a lock there, but also that teams may shy away from Graham because he has short arms, and will have trouble handling NFL LT's.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You have Sergio Kindle going twice...

Looks good in terms of the 49ers and other things haha

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the Graham pick. I've heard Kindle is a lock there, but also that teams may shy away from Graham because he has short arms, and will have trouble handling NFL LT's.
The short arms thing makes no sense. Graham has a arm length of 32 1/4 inches at 6'1. Kindle has a arm length of 33 1/4 inches at 6'3. The two other possible first round linebackers are Weatherspoon and McClain. Who have 31 1/4 inch and 33 inch arms. Plus you have to take into account the fact that 3-4 outside backers are rush backers. Three things you have to take into account, speed, power, and weight.

Graham:
31reps
268lbs

Kindle:
25reps
250lbs

What about college sacks? Graham had 29.5 career sacks, with 20.5 of those coming the last two seasons. Kindle had 16 in his career, with only 5.5 coming last season. Grahams a much better pass rusher, with a much better motor, IMO. Lastly, take into account the size of some of the better Outside pass rushing backers.

I have Graham as the better player, DE and OLB, slightly.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah I personally have no problem with Graham, I just heard (I think on NFL Total Access) he might slip because he had short arms. I myself like Kindle better, but I do like Graham alot. Hell, if JPP or Morgan aren't there, I'd love the Titans to take him. Plus, Kindle reminds so much of Orakpo, who was a beast off the edge last year. Kindle is an inch taller, and only 5 pounds lighter, so he could be another Orakpo, who have 11 sacks last year. He's one of those guys who has their best ahead of them.

Mooche

Reaction score
Kindle is going to be a damn good player in the NFL. He was totally mis-used this past season as an DE in Will Muschamp's scheme, he's a true OLB. People want to ask questions like why his production dropped, that is the exact reason, he was totally being mis-used in the defense. A lot of people seem to feel he is way to high at 12, which is most definitely not the case. He has outstanding size, great speed to get to the quarterback and overall he just is a little bit raw and needs to get better mechanic wise. Which can be said for just about every single DE in this year's draft... They are raw. Also, for Kindle, it truly showed how much of a bigtime player he is, when Colt got knocked in the title game and he was the one getting after McElroy and causing constant havoc on that Bama offense. He's gonna be a good one.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Browns would probably trade down before we took Derrick Morgan at #7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%