Yao and LeBron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
After reports a Hong Kong-based company is set to take a minority share in the the Cleveland Cavaliers, people in China predict that Yao Ming will join LeBron James. "It's very clear that the Cavaliers' next step is to buy Yao Ming," one netizen said on Sina.com. "And then to win the league championship, and then to build a Cavaliers' dynasty!"

"It's a big market, they love the game of basketball," James told Cleveland's Plain Dealer newspaper.

"I've been over there the last four or five summers, and I know how much they are inspired about the game of basketball. So it could be good. It should be fun."
LINK

That would be the best duo the league had seen since Kobe/Shaq, It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and TBH it doesnt sound farfetched.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cheato would Jizz in his pants if this happened. I'd <Censored> in my pants, I don't want that to happen :\

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
That'd make them beast. I'd love to see them have Yao and play Celts in the playoffs with the big 3 back.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this does indeed sound like it could happen.
Bron and Yao would need to take paycuts in 2010, but I would really look into this if I was the Cavs.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cheato would Jizz in his pants if this happened. I'd <Censored> in my pants, I don't want that to happen :\
:mellow:
I would love to have Yao, wouldn't happen till 2010 if it did happen though, Rockets wouldn't deal him. But he could have a lot of loyalty to the Rockets, we'll see what happens in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%