Woot - 1001!!!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
AAAY!!!
Awrighty then, time for some shoutouts... let's see.

Jarrod!!! - Man, i dont know how ya do it. SOmehow ya keep this site runnin smoothly. You've done a great job!!!

Yankees - You always get me postin more by just bein a total a$$. Nah, just kiddin. YOu really know your baseball stuff, and even though I dont post much around here any more i still have memories of good ole arguments with ya.... well mayb 1 or 2 arguments, but still ya give me a reason to talk baseball.

Mapleleaf - MAn i love attending your board awards. You give it that extra, special, tingly feel that... alright im startin to sound gay. You rock... lol

RipCity: Aaay...

YOungOne: DUde, you rock and really have improved posting on here. I havent talked to ya much, but im lookin forward to gettin to know ya better.

ZigZag: Dude, you're hilarious. I love seein ya around on here crackin jokes, you really bring a positive atmosphere to the site. Hope to see ya around longer.

Big Bid'Ness: What's up big guy? Thanks for hangin around here, always giving advice and helping around the site. No idea where the site would be without you.

PM7: Dam dude, you just keep gettin better and better at cuts. I think i know ya form another site... but not sure what site...

.mexicool - Mexi, thanks for the signatures bro. You're a great graphing... artist? grapher? designer? not sure what fits better. Anyhow, hope that you will keep on keepin on.

DGJ: Thanks for considering the nomination at the board awards. Im tryin to be more active, but with work and all and mets games at night... ya like i said ill try to get on more.
To the rest of you... well, there's a lot of you. SO if your not mentioned on here, I don't know you, which either means i just got tired of writin names or you haven't done enough to catch my attention. So in that case... Sit on it.

To all, I plan to write many more articles once again, and I've already noticed that we got a new writer here (did sumtin on AFC predictions).

.....AAAAY!!!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
ah i knew i forgot some1... probably gonna be like 30 other people who i know that I forgot.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats -- glad to see you still frequent SI

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats on the 1001 man. Glad you're still around every now and then and thanks for the mention

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats on the milestone.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man thanks for the shoutout i appreciate it. I havent said this to you but that fonzie avy is raw!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aaay.

Thanks for the shoutout and congrats man.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats you damn Met fan lol j/k,and thanks for the mention.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
Congrats man on the big 1001! haha

you always were a great member of mine at my old boards (Do Or Die Sports and ASS) and i loved having you around posting... really know you stuff man and best of luck to ya as you get 2002!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
.mexicool - Mexi, thanks for the signatures bro. You're a great graphing... artist? grapher? designer? not sure what fits better. Anyhow, hope that you will keep on keepin on.
appreciate it bro
congrats on the milestone.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
thank you everyone, it's great to have such an awesome place to just hang out when feeling down. Greta to have so many friends, thank you thank you thank you. Lol, got nuttin more to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%