Who will have the best career?

Which NFL player will have the best career?

• Darrius Heyward-Bey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Crabtree

• Jeremy Maclin

• Kenny Britt

• Hakeem Nicks

• Total voters

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Which 1st Round Wide Reciever do you think will have the best career? I go with Crabtree.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Heez will have the best career

VC15

Reaction score
Bias: Nicks

UnBias: Nicks/Bey

Crabtree = OVERRATED

Oiler35

Reaction score
Michael Crabtree.

His speed, strength, and athleticism are unmatchable by rookie WRs.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
If, and this is a huge if, San Fran gets that QB situation worked out, then it's Crabtree. But I feel that people are shortchanging DHB. He's fast as ever, has a pretty good leaping ability, and his QB has a rocket arm.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i personally think crabtree is overrated. Not sure why, just have that hunch.

I went with Nicks. I think if he can get up and make some great catches, he can be a great WR. Hes got the tools, now its time to put them to the test.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sure you Giants fans would go with Nicks lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DHB i think he's gonna work his ass off to prove everybody wrong.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love how everyone was all over Crabtree and now he's "overrated". The guy is still very good, and he will show that to everyone.

But I believe Nicks will be the 2nd best.

VC15

Reaction score
Let's be real now, Crabtree played in the Big 12. It's just a bunch of teams that like having shootouts and no real defenses.

Nuff' said

Mavfatha

Green and Yellow Forever
Reaction score
Crabtree, no question, guy is an absolute beast.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Crab. I don't see how he wouldn't be..

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let's be real now, Crabtree played in the Big 12. It's just a bunch of teams that like having shootouts and no real defenses.

Nuff' said
Every game was a shootout because of the amazing offenses in the Big 12. Three of the four best QBs in the nation were from the Big 12. Two of the best TEs in the nation came from Texas. Two of the top few recievers came from the Big 12. A Heisman winner, and two others in the top five from Big 12 offensives. There are good defenses and defensive players from the Big 12, but it's hard to stop these teams with very high powered offensives.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heez will have the best career
Is that supposed to be Nicks? if so he's known by Hop

But I went with Nicks as well, yes part of b/c we drafted him and b/c he has the best hands, he's a big reciever great for the red-zone, and will compliment li well. He has the hands to corral the bad passes Eli makes, and gives him a reliable goto WR as he progresses.

Plus he's from the City, the 4, 704... Gotta stick together.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gotta go with Crabtree, 2nd place goes to Maclin for me.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kenny Britt drops too many passes, a huge 1st round reach. Maclin is another Desean Jackson...specialty player who will make some big plays but never amass a ton of receptions. Hakeem Nicks is a #2 at best, being hyped up by New York b/c well...he's playing in New York. Heyward-Bey never posted a 1,000 yard season in college & never made the All-ACC first team.

Going with Crabtree on this. A diva, yes, but still the most productive player in college of this bunch. What Crabtree lacks in height he makes up for with plays. I think he has the best hands of this group, the best play-making ability and could end up a slower version of Steve Smith.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was just about to mention the ACC... Everyone knocks Crabtree for being in the Big 12, while Nicks was playing in arguably the worst conference in the League and really wasn't talked about until this year.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Your def stretching with that one cheato, we all know ur "hate" for NY due to all the LeBron talk but look at the facts.

UNC's QB's have been HORRIBLE. They didnt even find a guy they felt comfortable with until the end of the year, so Hop was playing with a bad QB all 3 years and still set all of UNC's major recieving records.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
First of all, I don't hate New York... I just don't see how people can knock on Crabtree for being in a Conference when Nicks' conference was worse.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Is that supposed to be Nicks? if so he's known by Hop

But I went with Nicks as well, yes part of b/c we drafted him and b/c he has the best hands, he's a big reciever great for the red-zone, and will compliment li well. He has the hands to corral the bad passes Eli makes, and gives him a reliable goto WR as he progresses.

Plus he's from the City, the 4, 704... Gotta stick together.
No...Crabtree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%