Webber WILL Play This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Detroit News -
Agent Aaron Goodwin continues to stump for his out-of-work client Chris Webber. He reached out to the Sacramento Bee this week, saying, "He's not retiring this year. He's definitely playing. It's just going to be a matter of where. He'll definitely play, and he'll definitely make a decision within the next few weeks."

It might not be his decision. Thus far, there haven't been too many teams knocking down his door -- though Houston sure needs some front-court help.

"Any team that's got an opportunity to be in the playoffs, he'd have interest in," Goodwin said. "But Detroit by far would be the front-runner. It's home, and it's where he played a year ago. He knows the system."

However, right now there is no room in Detroit for C-Webb.
There you have it. Webber will be on some team by the end of the season. I predict a trade to get rid of Flip Murray soon..

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
haha yeah right, we should trade to them to a team that will at LEAST get a pick anywhere from like 10-20.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we trade Primoz Flip or Fabio two of them will be packaged up for like a pick(15-20)and another player...But I doubt that we will make a trade for Webber to get a spot he will end up playing for a lower seeded team.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
guys you gotta be serious now, none of the guys mentioned in this thread are worth 1st rounders...gotta let that one go.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
guys you gotta be serious now, none of the guys mentioned in this thread are worth 1st rounders...gotta let that one go.
That is true but if we package up two of them we could get a late 1st rounder.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know, I was just kidding.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Neither Flip nor Primoz will get you even close to a 1st round pick, you'll probably just get a second seeing as the other team is doing you a favor by taking them...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Ive been hearing that Flip would go for a 2nd rounder like CC said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%