We don't need Marbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
With all do respect to Stephon.

But as a Heat Fan, And Watching Every game they played this year so far, we don't need Marbury, watching Young mario Play at point...He's been doing a Superb Job...I think the Game against Sacramento, he had like 17 points and 4 assist and the game against New york he had like 17 Points and 8 assist, and had 4 steals..we mainly traded for him, because of his Defense, and His Mid-Long Range shooting, but he's been doing an excellent job getting the Ball to our superstars, I would rather watch the Young Guy develop and play, But I can Understand,Miami wanting to go out, and getting Starbury for our Offensive needs, and Good veteran leadership...But for right now we don't need tSephon Marbury.

Anyone agree?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Last night you wanted him..

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Last night you wanted him..
I Said if we got him we would be contenders..but we don't need him, if we needsomone it needs to be a Big Man.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, I know this..

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont think you guys would go after him anyways, those rumors of Miami wanting him died after you sign Livingston.

The Warriors are the most interested and I would like to see him go there, other then the Knicks and Gizzlies their a team I would say I like.

He would thrive in Nelson's system, and re-emerge as one of the league's top PG's, laugh if you want but its true, not many PG's in the league have the skill set Steph does, I would say he's a top 10 PG in the league.

Many have forgotten about him b/c of the last two year he's been in NY, but his 1st season with us he was a 20 and 9 guy.... and one of only three players in NBA HISTORY to averaged 20 and 8

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He would thrive in Nelson's system, and re-emerge as one of the league's top PG's, laugh if you want but its true, not many PG's in the league have the skill set Steph does, I would say he's a top 10 PG in the league.

Many have forgotten about him b/c of the last two year he's been in NY, but his 1st season with us he was a 20 and 9 guy.... and one of only three players in NBA HISTORY to averaged 20 and 8
^
Perfectly put dez. Steph is a top 10 pg based off ability. Before he came to ny he was the only player to have a 20 and 8 average over their career besides the big O.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
So he had no points and 12 assists? Man is he a such a generous player in the NBA.
Uh, <Censored> you, know what I meant it suppose to be 8 assist and 4 steals >_>

VC15

Reaction score
Uh, <Censored> you, know what I meant it suppose to be 8 assist and 4 steals >_>
I don't watch the Heat, so I wouldn't know what you meant. Thanks for clarifying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%