Warriors To Match A Max Deal Offered To Monta Or Biedrins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Chris Mullin promised again that Andris Biedrins and Monta Ellis won't get away during their restricted free agency, even if they get maximum offers.

"They will be matched," Mullin said.
I can just picture Biedrins ending up with a max deal, hahaha...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I doubt anyone offers one of these guys a MAX.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I could see SOME team giving Monta a max offer, not Biedrins though...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe, but not many teams have the cap space this year...

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah I say someone will offer the MAX on Monta, if I were GS I would definitely keep him.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whos gonna max him that has cap space?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any smart team that wants to get a young star....

Monta Ellis is a scoring machine, Im sure he'll get a few max offers. The Grizzlies Im sure will throw ine at him.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teams probably won't... Considering LBJ is soon a FA... Why waste their money on Monta?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron wont be available till 2010

and those teams KNOW they wont have a chance at LeBron. Ellis isnt a scrub, by any means.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They'll all save their money for a chance at LeBron... Ellis isn't a scrub, but he's not worth a max deal... Come on.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They'll all save their money for a chance at LeBron... Ellis isn't a scrub, but he's not worth a max deal... Come on.
It's a shame LBJ wont hit off-season free agency, you New York fans need to look at something else other then LBJ, how about making your team better now then taking a luck game with LeBron in 2010 if he is even a free agent..

Its all I hear from Knicks fans, they just talk about 2010, work on your team now <_<

As for the maxes, neither Biedrins or Monta are worth a max, not even close.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a shame LBJ wont hit off-season free agency, you New York fans need to look at something else other then LBJ, how about making your team better now then taking a luck game with LeBron in 2010 if he is even a free agent..

Its all I hear from Knicks fans, they just talk about 2010, work on your team now <_<

As for the maxes, neither Biedrins or Monta are worth a max, not even close.
There's nothing NY could do til 2010
they have terrible contracts that nobody would want via trade.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly .mexicool.

Plus Yankees never said anything about the Knicks going after him in that post anyways, dont be so wary about LeBron leaving lol

But back to Monta, he may not be worth the max now, but he will in 2 years. Teams want potential stars, and if that means paying a player more then he's worth, then so be it.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about New York... I'm not putting all of my eggs into the LBJ basket.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly .mexicool.

Plus Yankees never said anything about the Knicks going after him in that post anyways, dont be so wary about LeBron leaving lol

But back to Monta, he may not be worth the max now, but he will in 2 years. Teams want potential stars, and if that means paying a player more then he's worth, then so be it.
Wary about LeBron leaving? First off I have no idea what that means. 2nd off, if you meant worried, I'm not. He has a huge Mansion that is still in development around Cleveland, all his family and friends live in Akron which is extremely close to Cleveland. He's not leaving just so he can get a few extra bucks in New York even though he gets around 100 million a year by living in Cleveland.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wary about LeBron leaving? First off I have no idea what that means. 2nd off, if you meant worried, I'm not. He has a huge Mansion that is still in development around Cleveland, all his family and friends live in Akron which is extremely close to Cleveland. He's not leaving just so he can get a few extra bucks in New York even though he gets around 100 million a year by living in Cleveland.
Wary is like the same thing as worried, and he also loves NY... But doubt he will ever leave Clev(unless they never build the right team)
And back to Monta, he will get the MAX cuz in 2 years it will be worth it.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Monsta Ellis is staying. So is Goose. Their game speaks for themselves. Not worried at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%