Wade hurt worst than we thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ESPN -
The truth about Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade's left shoulder may finally be coming out. On Monday, Miami Heat Coach Pat Riley said he was concerned about Wade's health and revealed additional, previously unknown details about the shoulder injury.

Riley said Wade's shoulder, injured in a Feb. 21 game against the Houston Rockets , was dislocated to an extreme extent and that Wade also suffered serious nerve damage. Wade underwent surgery to repair the shoulder in May and had surgery to fix the cartilage in his left knee on the same day.

"I don't think anybody realizes how bad this was," Riley told reporters in South Florida. "It was a reverse dislocation, which doesn't happen that much. And he had nerve damage."

Now, Wade's playing with soreness from both the shoulder and knee, as well as a bruised right shoulder, an injured shin, and a jammed finger.

"I'm really, really concerned about it -- those are compensation injuries," said Riley, who has tried to limit Wade's minutes. "There have actually been some games when it was actually painful for me to watch him. He'd play something like 40 minutes, and he was barely able to move [afterward]."
Sounds like he may be the next star than never gets to show his FULL potential.
This is sad he should have never came back.

Do you guys think he will be an injured riddled player?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe, but I also think he is tough and can play through pain. He's been playing well lately and is still young, so he will heal.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe, but I also think he is tough and can play through pain. He's been playing well lately and is still young, so he will heal.
MAYBE.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And the other thing, is this is how bad his injury WAS. Not how bad it still is. He's come a long way and has healed up quite a bit.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well if he didn't fall down after every time someone blows their breath on him in the air then he wouldn't have these problems <_<

I blame everyone who jumped on the Heats bandwagon in 06 <_<

ThaBigTime

Reaction score
He really is a remarkable player, but his spectacular plays sometimes puts him in danger. He's like the Adrian Peterson of the NBA. He's very talented and very gifted, but his physical play sometimes, gets him in injuries.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well if he didn't fall down after every time someone blows their breath on him in the air then he wouldn't have these problems <_<

I blame everyone who jumped on the Heats bandwagon in 06 <_<
Same here.

He tries too much to make that extra falshy play.
He is good but that injury has caught back up to him.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, he is always falling down. I had a kid like that on my high school team, and he would always fade away and dive for loose balls, when they were obviously not saveable, and he would stay down for like 4 minutes and cry, then limp to the bench, then be back in and fine in like a couple of minutes. People who are always flying around flopping all over deserve to get hurt.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude, learn how to <Censored>ing spell...you can put up with it for a while but now it is just annoying.

"Wade hurt WORST than we thought?"
"Wade hurt WORSE than we thought?"

Hmmm...I wonder which one is right.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude, learn how to <Censored>ing spell...you can put up with it for a while but now it is just annoying.

"Wade hurt WORST than we thought?"
"Wade hurt WORSE than we thought?"

Hmmm...I wonder which one is right.
F U C K YOU!!!
Now I am going to speel evrything rong you COCKY ASSHOL

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
I hope not, he's been my second favorite player since his rookie season. I wanted him to win ROTY.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guys no need to fight please...

And as for Wade, I don't really think he is a tough player but whatever. Not trying to be an azz or anything but I dislike Wade. I really don't care if he reaches his potential or whatever.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guys no need to fight please...

And as for Wade, I don't really think he is a tough player but whatever. Not trying to be an azz or anything but I dislike Wade. I really don't care if he reaches his potential or whatever.
Yea me to. I thought he was the biggest wuss when he wet crying to the bench, and got wheeled out on a wheelchair because of his shoulder. I've seen people dislocate their shoulders, pop it back in and go right back to what they were doing....but I guess he hurt his a little more.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea me to. I thought he was the biggest wuss when he wet crying to the bench, and got wheeled out on a wheelchair because of his shoulder. I've seen people dislocate their shoulders, pop it back in and go right back to what they were doing....but I guess he hurt his a little more.
Yep, exactly.

And as for playing through pain...I'd could also play with the injuries he has now...I think everyone could.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His sholder got dislocated in the opposite direction and that means he tore tendons and stuff wich makes it hurt even more.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats too bad. i'm no fan of his, but i never like seeing anyone getting hurt

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's the curse of Smush Parker. Not only does he effect the team, he effect's the players themselves... not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%