Vince Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Places where its kinda pointy and theres BG between his face and hands. How often do you cut?

traves

Reaction score
Places where its kinda pointy and theres BG between his face and hands. How often do you cut?
Just started ^_^ Thought this was gonna be ok, if it aint good enough lock it or what ever lol, cuz I don't got the PSD so I can't fix it ^_^
This was like my 3rd cut but I've done like 5 or so now, I usually just get ppl to cut me pics ^_^ lol

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just started ^_^ Thought this was gonna be ok, if it aint good enough lock it or what ever lol, cuz I don't got the PSD so I can't fix it ^_^
This was like my 3rd cut but I've done like 5 or so now, I usually just get ppl to cut me pics ^_^ lol
You dont need a PSD to fix a cut. Just the PNG file or whatever...basically you can edit what you posted. Its the same thing, just cut it like you'd normally do.

Hopefully you do it more and can help out here ;)

traves

Reaction score
Well this one kid I talk to does really good cuts, I just use the pen tool but he was tellin me about the other stuff I do. I will try and fix it up tonight.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well this one kid I talk to does really good cuts, I just use the pen tool but he was tellin me about the other stuff I do. I will try and fix it up tonight.
What else do you do? I myself use the polygonal lasso on my cuts so I couldn't help you with that, but the other cutters on the site could.

traves

Reaction score
Said he uses the thing you said AND the Pen tool, makes nice cuts, where I gotta fix besides the BG on the hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%