TJ Howzamizilly wants to wear purple ALL DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUViking

Reaction score
Was on ESPN tonight and pretty much wet his pants at the idea of playing with Peterson and the Vikes. He's got visits lines up with Minnesota, Philly, and the Giants I believe. Suddenly Sage doesn't look so bad with TJ and BB to throw to!

Get 'er done, Ziggy! :rockband:

FSUViking

Reaction score
T.J. ADMITS TO BEING “A LITTLE NERVOUS”
Posted by Mike Florio on February 27, 2009, 1:07 a.m. EST

In a live interview on ESPN, free-agent receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh admitted, “I’m a little nervous.”

He used that phrase — “a little nervous” — more than a few times.

“I can’t wait to get it over with,” he said. “I don’t know why I’m nervous.”

Houshmandzadeh said that he’s expecting to hear soon from his agent regarding teams he might be visiting.

With some prodding from host Mike Hill, Houshmandzadeh identified the teams that he’d be interested in joining.

Specifically, he listed the Eagles, the Giants, the Seahawks, and the Vikings.

He perked up considerably at the possibility of playing with Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson, since it would put Houshmandzadeh in single coverage.

“I’m gonna win 98.6 percent of the time,” Houshmandzadeh said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From RotoWorld:
Appearing on ESPN early Friday, free agent T.J. Houshmandzadeh named the Giants, Seahawks, Eagles, and Vikings as teams he'd be interested in playing for.
Houshmandzadeh singled out Minnesota, noting the single teams he'd see with Adrian Peterson in the backfield. He'd supplant Sidney Rice as a starter.
:eek:zzy: :eek:zzy: :eek:zzy: :eek:zzy:

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he wants to wear anything but the orange he puts on for the Bengals.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
Free agent T.J. Houshmandzadeh sent a text message to ESPN 950 saying "If they want me I'd be an Eagle tomorrow."

Houshmandzadeh seems to be still waiting it out to schedule any visits, but he's the type to take less to play for a winner. He's also made it clear that he'd love to play with Donovan McNabb. The interest may not be mutual
i wouldnt mind seeing him in minnesota

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
i went to some games in cincy and didnt think anything great of him.. even when palmer was throwing to him.. whats the point of have a great reciever if u dont have a good qb to get the ball

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he's meeting with the seahawks today isnt he

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i went to some games in cincy and didnt think anything great of him.. even when palmer was throwing to him.. whats the point of have a great reciever if u dont have a good qb to get the ball
You dont think he's anything great? Your crazy Mack. Houshmandzadeh is better than any receiver we've got on our roster, he's much better than Chad Johnson and somebody who I think is one of the most productive players in the game today.

Averages near 100 catches a season.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
You dont think he's anything great? Your crazy Mack. Houshmandzadeh is better than any receiver we've got on our roster, he's much better than Chad Johnson and somebody who I think is one of the most productive players in the game today.

Averages near 100 catches a season.
ya but thats with a qb like palmer throwing the ball to him..

like i said no point in having a great reciever if we cant get him the ball

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ya but thats with a qb like palmer throwing the ball to him..

like i said no point in having a great reciever if we cant get him the ball
Okay...so lets not upgrade our receiving corps b/c we dont have a Carson Palmer under center. Hello...Kurt Warner, Brett Favre...both are mediocre quarterbacks that put up Hall of Fame seasons & Hall Of Fame numbers b/c of who they have had to throw to their entire careers.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
Okay...so lets not upgrade our receiving corps b/c we dont have a Carson Palmer under center. Hello...Kurt Warner, Brett Favre...both are mediocre quarterbacks that put up Hall of Fame seasons & Hall Of Fame numbers b/c of who they have had to throw to their entire careers.
so your saying Sage is going to become a hall of fame caliber quarterback?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so your saying Sage is going to become a hall of fame caliber quarterback?
No, but I am saying that its possible for a guy like Sage Rosenfels to put up stellar numbers with a guy like TJ Houshmandzadeh to throw to.

Its just retarded to say that you wouldn't care b/c we dont have a homerun at QB...but seriously, its not like the Vikings would do any worse with an acquisition like TJ.

bballer13333

Reaction score
Sage Rosenfels always put up 270-290 yards when he started. I dont get why you guys think he is just some scrub.

Houshmanzadeh is visiting the Seahawks today...I pray the Hawks get a deal done today and dont let Housh visit anybody else. But Tim Ruskell is wanting to be patient in FA, so I highly doubt anything gets done.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I'd rather see him in a Minnesota jersey then Philadelphia.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I don't want to see TJ go. He's been out performing Chad Johnson year in year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%