Tinsley may be traded by Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pacers could end up trading Jamaal Tinsley to the Nuggets as soon as Monday, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.

Both Indiana and Denver denied reports that the deal was done on Friday morning, and the Pacers are expected to look for another partner if the trade falls through.

The Nuggets were rumored to land Tinsley for Chucky Atkins and Steven Hunter.

"Unfortunately for Jamaal, some things happened off the court that basically led to this situation," said center Jeff Foster. "I think it's best for both parties to go their separate ways, and I think he probably feels the same way. He's probably anxious for something to happen and start new somewhere."

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dont know if he'll solve the Nuggets PG problems, but they have bigger things to worry about. The Camby move was strictly a CAP move but all but GUAREENTEED that they wont make the playoffs.

Should of never let Blake go IMO

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why are the Pacers getting another PG in return lol.

He was probably just a filler, but they should of tried to go after something else.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Tinsley could do well in Denver. Could be a good fit.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a backcourt of Iverson and Tinsley smells like trouble

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Tinsley and Iverson, looks good.

But they Lost alot of Defense when they Let Camby go. But we'll see how this works out.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Adding Tinsley would be nice. He's a good assist maker and can do some scoring of his own. If the Nuggets want to get into the playoffs they better hope Nene can stay healthy.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tinsley is a good defender and has great vision of the passing lanes. He is a good scorer just injury prone. I think he could do alot for Denver especially when none of there guards are good defenders other than Allen Iverson.

PG - Jamaal Tinsley
SG - Allen Iverson
SF - Carmelo Anthony
PF - Kenyon Martin
C - Nene' Hilario

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tinsley is a good defender and has great vision of the passing lanes. He is a good scorer just injury prone. I think he could do alot for Denver especially when none of there guards are good defenders other than Allen Iverson.

PG - Jamaal Tinsley
SG - Allen Iverson
SF - Carmelo Anthony
PF - Kenyon Martin
C - Nene' Hilario
lol what?
Iverson floats around and roams passing lanes pretty damned well, but his defense otherwise is swiss cheese. His on-ball D' leaves MUCH to be desired. Especially now that he's moving back to SG spot where he'll be severely undersized, you saw it; when he's not playing the lanes he gets exposed heavily on the defensive end in the regular season and especially the playoffs, and has been for more of his career.

Tinsley will be a good addition offensively and defensively at the PG spot alone, but defensively which is where all the Nuggets problems are, AI will be a problem.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah. i forgot hes an undersized SG lol. My b. Usually I think of him at the PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%