Telfair and Love playing Themselves into the starting lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Love and Sebastian Telfair gave the Wolves a huge boost off the bench in their recent double-overtime loss to the Spurs, and Randy Wittman is reportedly considering moving them into the starting lineup.

"I've got to look at it," said Wittman. "It's early. I don't want to look at that, but I'm seriously looking at different things."

Dr Aj

Reaction score
Randy Foye hasn't been doing too great...Telfair is decent and it is always nice to start a rookie and get him experience in the frontcourt, because he has to bond with Al Jefferson.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
i wanna see both of them start.. this needs to be a season of experiment and let them play different roles

Flight24

Reaction score
i'm not so sure about telfair, foye's been off, but i think he'll still be much better as the season goes on.

i think starting love is a great idea though. love is a great rebounder, and can really make minnesota's inside game strong alongside big al.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'm not so sure about telfair, foye's been off, but i think he'll still be much better as the season goes on.

i think starting love is a great idea though. love is a great rebounder, and can really make minnesota's inside game strong alongside big al.
Dude Bassy is ready.
Foye was never a PG and never will be.
If he is going to reach max potential he's gotta play SG.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree Foye isnt a PG, I dont understand why some teams try to convert these combo guards into PG's... that isnt a position you can teach.

Foye would be best coming off the bench with McCants as their 2nd team scoring duo.

Plus Parker just put 55 on him, granted Parker is a very good player... but for a guy with a jumper that is shaky at best, 55 is ridiculous.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree Foye isnt a PG, I dont understand why some teams try to convert these combo guards into PG's... that isnt a position you can teach.

Foye would be best coming off the bench with McCants as their 2nd team scoring duo.

Plus Parker just put 55 on him, granted Parker is a very good player... but for a guy with a jumper that is shaky at best, 55 is ridiculous.
Agreed.
Foye will accelerate at a 2 guard.
No one agrees but Randy Whitman is a <Censored>ing dip <Censored>....
You do not play Gerald Green last season?
WTF... He and Al were the 2 best acquisitions of that trade.
Seriously? McHale needs to fire Whitman and get a real coach in there....
Maybe by the name of Mr. Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%