T-Pain leaves practice with high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Rockets' run of relatively good health could be over after one game.

Tracy McGrady left Friday's practice with a sprained left ankle. The injury is not considered serious, with McGrady listed as "a game-time decision" to play Saturday against the Golden State Warriors.

Wednesday's game was just the third this season with the Rockets' planned rotation available and was the first time McGrady, Yao Ming, Ron Artest and Shane Battier played in the same game this month.

"Oh man, if it ain't one thing it's another," McGrady said. "Right now, it's hard to tell with these things. High ankle sprain. We'll see how I feel in the morning. What can you do? I think this isn't something that's going to keep me out of the lineup for multiple games. We'll make a decision tomorrow.

"It's just frustrating. Practice was going so well. I was getting out there and going at it, one of the few practices I was able to practice and go at it for the whole practice and I got 300-something pounds land on my ankle."

McGrady said Yao Ming stepped on his left ankle as he turned to head down court following a rebound.

"It's painful," McGrady said. "It's hard to walk on it, put a lot of pressure on it. I never had a high ankle sprain. I started feeling good with my knee and going to practice and I got an ankle sprain. I'll be all right."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/6238860.html

I mean damn. Dude is made of class. T-pain is just ugh. Its starting to not even be funny anymore.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He should retire after his contract is up.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's sad because just like 3 years ago many would have predicted he was a HOFer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%