T.O. the Humanitarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Though Terrell Owens missed the beginning of Buffalo Bills voluntary workouts, perhaps he had a good reason?

Owens was in Washington D.C. today, preparing for the sixth annual National Alzheimer's Gala. T.O. will receive the Alzheimer's Association's first Young Champions Award on Wednesday night for raising awareness in the fight against the disease.

Owens' grandmother suffered from the disease and he has been dedicated to raising awareness since. -AE

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
amazing, you don't hear more about this on ESPN, but you sure did hear he missed the workout, though

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Alright, I may have lied. There could be a way that he could re-gain my respect.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
You see, I really don't know why people hate this guy so much.....
He's a great player, doesn;t get in trouble off the field.....ect. there's nothing wrong with him. So maybe he messed up on a couple of things early in his career, so what? Now the Media makes him out to be some bad guy and the worst part about it is that many of you actually buy into what they say about him.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well TO is an attention whore. But he is also one of the most gifted guys on the field.
And this goes to show you he has a heart and cares about more than himself.

I love TO. No homo.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Media is always out to ruin the big name players' reputations. Especially the ones most really hate already like A-Rod and TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%