Steph getting a starting shot and talkin trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NEW YORK — Less than two minutes into the Knicks’ 101-90 beat-down by Boston, Stephon Marbury started trading Tuesday night trash talk with Eddie House.

"You’re a bum," Marbury declared more than once on one trip down the floor.

"You should be worried about [guarding] Ray Allen," House responded on another trip.

"I’m worried about you," Marbury blurted back before later calling the Celtics’ guard "[unprintable] garbage."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/knicks/32128109.html

Is this what starbury's career has come too? So much talent and he just doesnt get it.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I hope Knicks buy him out and Warriors get him. I don't like him but he has hot tattoos and Jackson said publicly that Warriors should go after him. Warriors front office is all on Jackson's d/ck too so they would listen to him.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We're not going to buy him out. Dolan doesnt want to pay him for him 20+Mil for him to play for less for another team

It makes more sense to trade Crawford and keep Marbury's contract.

But I like the trash talk, cause the last two games House has killed us. Its better then him not caring at all.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
marbury is done... has been done forawhile.. so now hes gotta find that second wind in his career.. so he will start talking trash.. we'll see when season time comes.. 20 Mil a year 9 Pts a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%