Shaq on Bosh: "Those are strong words coming from the RuPaul of big men"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It’s what I do,” Shaquille O’Neal said. “I’ve been doing it since 1992. If you don’t believe it, Google me.”

There’s no need. We got the live version Sunday, and what a show it was.

Five days before his 37th birthday, O’Neal scored 33 points and pulled down seven rebounds in the Suns’ 118-111 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers. That came just three days after he poured in 45 points against the Toronto Raptors, a performance so unbelievable Toronto center Chris Bosh accused Shaq of cheating, saying he was camping in the lane.

“I heard what Chris Bosh said. Those are strong words coming from the RuPaul of big men,” O’Neal said with a chuckle.

Yeah, O’Neal could always deliver a line. But the quips seemed tired when O’Neal was injured and struggling with the Miami Heat; he came across as a washed-up comedian playing the Catskills.

These days, though, Shaq isn’t just making people laugh. He’s turned back the clock to a time many of us never thought he could get back to.

Sunday, he became just the fourth player over the age of 35 and the first since Michael Jordan in 2000 to score 33 or more points in consecutive games.

There’s no other way to put it: Shaq is back.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/136143

LMAO bosh cant mess with the diesel

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
would like to see him keep this up, he's had a few great games but im not sure if he's back yet.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Not suprised Shaq said something back to that, he always does. It`s just the way he is.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bosh just got owned... I think I'm not longer a fan of him, Shaq Daddy all day baby!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this is cold blooded, but damn funny.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just gained a crapload of respect from Shaq. That was great lmao.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Like i've been saying all along, Shaq is STILL the most dominant center in the league!

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's had a few good games settle down. It was also against teams without a strong prescience in the middle.

But Shaq is still the man. I love his attitude.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
But Shaq is still the man. I love his attitude.
Yea especially his jealousy towards Dwight and how "he" was the 1st superman not Dwight. Seriously who cares who made it up? With Shaq it always has to be about him. Its just a nickname, he should grow up.....

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaq was the original superman. But it is stupid to argue over it.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Shaq is trash-talking to make up for his lack of skills now... He tried to say he invented everything Dwight Howard is, then he got put on his ass by a simple Spin Move from D12. Then he said, and I quote... "I'm too old to be trying to outscore 18 year olds" and for the record, Howard is 23... 13 years younger then Shaq... 14 This Friday.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lack of skills? What Shaq are you watching?

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I used to be a Shaq fan before this low comment, I was watching the Shaq that got put on his back by a Spin Moves... He used to dominate.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He still dominates, he just attempted drawing a charge which was epic fail and was a classic example of a flop, but everyone in the NBA does it once and a while.

He's still a top 3 center in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%