Sacramento Not Done Dealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fannation
Tyronn Lue might not be long for Sacramento, as he has been pursued by Phoenix and Boston and could be used in any subsequent deals before Thursday's trade deadline. On that front, sources close to Denver said talks between the Kings and Nuggets about Ron Artest have recently restarted. The elements of a potential deal appear to be the same, with the Kings holding out for third-year small forward Linas Kleiza and likely requiring forward Eduardo Najera and his expiring contract.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sacramento Bee -
Sources close to the Nuggets have indicated that talks have resumed with the Kings in regards to Ron Artest.

The Kings want Linas Kleiza and likely Eduardo Najera's expiring contract as well.

"I don't know anything about that," Geoff Petrie said. "I've talked to Denver periodically over the last month or so, but there's nothing like that floating out there that I know of. … We don't have anything else going of any real significance (on Saturday), but I'm sure there will be some other conversations over the next five days."

Damn enough talk, let's see some damn action lol.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This years deadline has been ten times intresting then last years. When I was in 8th grade I remember the Sheed deal to ATL and I almost <Censored> myself because no one saw it coming. The best trade deadline in almost 3 yrs.

Anyways they have to include another contract since Artest is making just about 8 Million and najera is at like 4 Million and Kleiza is just under 1 Million. I think Atkins will be placed on the table.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it is. And its not even close to done yet!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This years deadline has been ten times intresting then last years. When I was in 8th grade I remember the Sheed deal to ATL and I almost <Censored> myself because no one saw it coming. The best trade deadline in almost 3 yrs.

Anyways they have to include another contract since Artest is making just about 8 Million and najera is at like 4 Million and Kleiza is just under 1 Million. I think Atkins will be placed on the table.
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2994784.jpg...A5397277B4DC33E

Sheed looked great in a Hawks uni ;)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol they have to do SOMETHING, they have 17 players on their roster...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol they have to do SOMETHING, they have 17 players on their roster...
They cut Justin Williams :headsmack: and Dhante Jones.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It says on Kings.com they requested waivers on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%