Rose Has Date in Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Derrick Rose, the No. 1 draft choice of the Chicago Bulls and the NBA, will step into a Kane County court to face charges of driving more than 100 m.p.h. on the Reagan Tollway, his attorney said Tuesday.

Rose, 19, who live in Chicago's West Englewood community, was driving a 2008 Land Rover on April 29 when he was stopped at 2:58 a.m. about a mile west of Illinois Highway 47 for allegedly going 106 m.p.h. in a 65-m.p.h. zone, according to Kane County court records. He is scheduled to appear in court July 11.

Terry Ekl, a Clarendon Hills attorney representing Rose in the case, said Rose never had a traffic ticket before. He said he wasn't aware of where Rose had been before the traffic ticket was issued or where he was going.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...1,1295390.story

BTW in other news Derrick Rose had tendinits in his right knee

bulls12

Reaction score
Ooh I bet it was a nice Land Rover...

but anyways, I think people need to stop speeding out of control. I can understand going 80 in a 65, but 106 Miles Per Hour? Drivers need to realize that they're driving a deadly weapon and they can kill or be killed just by making stupid decisions like that. It's terribly sad that there are so many people out there who do this.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope he learns and doesnt end up like jay williams

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah its kinda weird .Rose is in trouble and beasley is injured kinda weird and plus rose has tendinitis meh its just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%