Ricky Rubio - overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordon-7

Reaction score
That’s not to say that there aren’t deficiencies in Rubio’s game, though. The prodigy still needs to drastically improve his outside jumper, especially because the NBA three-point line is almost three whole feet behind international ball. Also obvious, is the lack of strength that Rubio possesses. After all, he’s only 17, and has several years to bulk up before he would need to start at the point guard spot.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Rubio will be one of the best European players to make the migration the NBA, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves too quickly. Some authors are hyping Rubio as the next Magic Johnson. For now though, I think Rubio should be considered the next great European to don the Jerry West logo on his chest.
full story
http://www.hoops4life.com/home/Ben-s-Balle...icky-Rubio.html

so what do you think? do you think he is overrated?

I think he will be nash-like player if he is drafted on 2009

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nash-esqe, he'll go in the NBA and they'll help he gain muscle he'll then be stronger he'll be able to hit the long ball. He'll be a solid young player, after maybe 3 or 4 years he'll be on of the top point guards.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
overrated? wtf, he's freaking 17!
and he's not eligible until 2010

i mean yeah the next Magic or Pistol might be a reach, but he does have some sick skills for a 17 year old. he's a phenom alright

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's good for his age. But he is a lil overated. For slam to say all that he's the best player in the world not in the league is bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%