Redd rumors resurfacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Here's what someone posted at the cavaliers official forums

I was just watching Fox 8 news at 5 and they were talking about the 5 year Gibson extension, then about the posey signing with New Orleans, and after all that they brought up Mr. Redd. Tony Rizzo stated that "the Cavaliers had put together an offer, which one of the players involved on the Cavs side knicked off the deal", or said no. Then after that he said don't be surprised within the next 2 to 3 weeks if the Cavs don't make another push at Redd and put together a package because they have been having talks with the Bucks. Don't know how truthful this is but just figured i'd post it, take it for what it's worth.
I just hope we can get a deal together and be able to keep Hickson/Gibson/West but it is very doubtful that the Bucks would deal without getting one of them. Maybe they'd settle for expirings and a first next year.

But I do believe that Redd will be out of Milwaukee, whether its to Cleveland or not. The Bucks traded for Richard Jefferson then drafted Joe Alexander then another SF in the 2nd round for a reason. I believe they'll use RJ at SG then insert Alexander into the SF starting job right away. The Bucks do not want to pay Michael Redd like a superstar and there's also been talks that Scott Skiles doesn't like Redd's "play type". So we'll see.

But with Danny Ferry running the show in Cleveland, I'm not gonna believe anything until I see it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I doubt they trade for him, but I do think he's gunna be out of Mil before the season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%