Primoz Brezec speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Less than a week after being traded, former Piston Primoz Brezec speaks out

Recently traded center Primoz Brezec spoke out after the Pistons swapped him for point guard Juan Dixon right before the trade deadline.

Brezec talked with nationalpost.com about his role with the Pistons, how he'd like that to change in Toronto and his meeting with Toronto's GM Bryan Colangelo after his trade. Here are some of the highlights:

"The first thing I said to Bryan was, ‘Listen Bryan, man, I'm not coming there to sit on the bench, I can tell you right now. I would rather go home to Slovenia and sit my ass on a beach or at home and be with my family. I'm not sitting on the bench no more, man. I can't do that no more.'

"He said, ‘Listen, you're going to get a shot.' I said, ‘That's all I need. A shot. I'll show you what I can do. If I don't do anything, I'll sub myself out of the game. It's that easy.' "

"I was just a spectator [in Detroit]. I've been a starter in this league. I know I can play, and I'm going to help this team win some games."
He hung out with sheed to much lol

bulls12

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3789371' date='Feb 26 2008, 09:02 PM']He hung out with sheed to much lol[/quote]
haha, Sheed is a bad influence. didn't Primoz just sound off against the Bobcats last week? lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha, Sheed is a bad influence. didn't Primoz just sound off against the Bobcats last week? lol.
Yep i see why sheed gave him the nickname of gangsta after crashing into the gatorade cooler and cursing it out lol.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Eh who cares, Primoz's days are done, I dont think he can play like he did a few years ago in Charlotte anymore, but we will see if he even plays in Toronto.

Weezy

MVP
Reaction score
Eh who cares, Primoz's days are done, I dont think he can play like he did a few years ago in Charlotte anymore, but we will see if he even plays in Toronto.

Its his 6th season in the NBA and u think someone cant play anymore?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its his 6th season in the NBA and u think someone cant play anymore?
Yea that can happen. Jamaal Magloire has been in the league for like 7 years and he has declined so much. Some players get luckey and have a breakout seaston and then they never play that way again.
Primoz can contribute but he's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%