Pistons To Draft Walker If Avalible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rumors are swirling that the Pistons have promised Kansas State forward Bill Walker that they will select him if he's still available with the twenty-ninth overall pick, according to Michigan Live.

Walker injured his knee earlier this week but opted to stay in the draft, which has added to the speculation.
I like Walker, I just hope he can heal that knee all up, cause I guess it's been an injury he has had before.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I would love to get Bill Walker. Stuckey,Walker,Maxiell,Johnson off the bench and for the future would be nice.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You forgot Samb and Afflalo?!?!

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
You forgot Samb and Afflalo?!?!
I'm talking about this coming season I don't think Samb will get much PT. Afflalo I love, but I see him as a Lindsey Hunter type roll, only in defensive situations. I wanna see how Curry is going to handle the bench players.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh I was just kidding anways.

But Curry said he is going to play the youngsters a lot. He said that Samb and Amir will get a bunch of playing time this season.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Oh I was just kidding anways.

But Curry said he is going to play the youngsters a lot. He said that Samb and Amir will get a bunch of playing time this season.
Really? Where did you see that at or hear it?

I really hope we get a trade this offseason. I'm feeling the change, stick of the same stuff.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Really? Where did you see that at or hear it?

I really hope we get a trade this offseason. I'm feeling the change, stick of the same stuff.
sheed told me he read it in some article.

And we will get a trade, but it's not looking like it will be Sheed as the one leaving.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
sheed told me he read it in some article.

And we will get a trade, but it's not looking like it will be Sheed as the one leaving.
I want Sheed gone or at least have his PT go down.

I hope we get Melo or Z-Bo.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really think Z-Bo will be much better than Sheed. But I really want Melo.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Z-Bo is a lazy player. And he is a bad rebounder and defender.

It might work but I'd be hesitant. If Dumars does it I trust that it will work.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I think Z-Bo is a lazy player. And he is a bad rebounder and defender.

It might work but I'd be hesitant. If Dumars does it I trust that it will work.
LOL, Dumars is god.

We need a change. Z-Bo could get us a decent scorer. We have a good enough team defense in which I don't think it'll be a big change and I think teaming him and Mad Max would be a good balance.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ugh we will see. I think our defense would be shot if we got rid of Sheed for him. Sheed is one of the post defenders int he league.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Ugh we will see. I think our defense would be shot if we got rid of Sheed for him. Sheed is one of the post defenders int he league.
Our defense would be weaker if we got rid of Prince, not Sheed. Sheed as the nice long arms, but so does Amir Johnson.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Prince defense only works in regular season, he then gets butt raped but Pierce in the playoffs. Same goes for Sheed though.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Prince defense only works in regular season, he then gets butt raped but Pierce in the playoffs. Same goes for Sheed though.
LOL, it's a 7 game series and Prince is always taking on the best offensive player. I could bring up tons of times he plays good in the playoffs(T-Mac and Kobe). Pierce butt raped everyone this post season(Kobe,Lebron,Prince).

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh, but then you can bring up times Prince failed in the playoffs again.
LeBron last year, Pierce this year, etc..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not saying he didn't stop them every game. But when your one of the best defenders in the league you should at least stop them enough to win the series.

Tayshaun needs to bulk up.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I'm not saying he didn't stop them every game. But when your one of the best defenders in the league you should at least stop them enough to win the series.

Tayshaun needs to bulk up.
Bruce Bowen didn't stop Kobe enough to win the series. Kobe didn't stop Pierce enough to win the series.

Saying that one player is the reason they lost a series is far fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%