Penny blames Knicks for injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Post -
Penny Hardaway claimed a bone spur in his knee went undetected by the Knicks' medical staff that caused his inability to stay healthy as a Knick. After being waived by the Magic, Hardaway underwent exploratory surgery during which the bone spur was spotted and removed.

"Once they took it out, I started feeling better, that's why I'm able to be back here right now," Hardaway said.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man, everything is going wrong for the Knicks lately.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Excuses excuses.....and yet Hardaway still sucks....well he's not that bad, but he's not the same Penny.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Excuses excuses.....and yet Hardaway still sucks....well he's not that bad, but he's not the same Penny.
Yea but if he could have been "fixed" then maybe he would be closer to the old Penny.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea but if he could have been "fixed" then maybe he would be closer to the old Penny.
Well he is fixed now, and he still isn't there.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Penny got hurt WAY before he played for the Knicks. He was washed up way before he came here. The fact they missed a bone spur in his knee, obviously wouldnt of returned him to his all-star status of old, I mean look at what he's doing now.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%